MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
thewizz
Tes
smile
L.O.V.E. MJ
andeli
cappuchina
mj_fan_94
Abi
martinka
for all time
14 posters

Новини

Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Новини - Page 3 Empty Re: Новини

Писане by Tes Вто Мар 30, 2010 10:38 am

Защо толкова късно го съобщават?
    Определено от това не ни става по-леко. Новини - Page 3 258940

Защо на света има такива некадърници като Мъри... и защо точно те около него ;(
    for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Писане by for all time Вто Мар 30, 2010 7:41 pm

MJ: I trust doc with my life
    Star's fateful words hours before he died

DOOMED Michael Jackson boasted his doctor was the "best in the world", telling aides, "I trust this guy with my life" just two days before he was killed by drugs administered by his trusted medic.

We can reveal how ***** heaped praise on cardiologist Dr Conrad Murray as he prepared for a dress rehearsal at the Staples Center in LA on June 23, 2009.

He also insisted the doctor was paid almost £2 million for his round-the-clock services during the This Is It concerts - threatening to pull out if his demands were not meet.

Michael, 50, who died of a Propofol overdose on June 25, told aides: "My doctor is the best in the world.

"I feel completely comfortable with him. I trust this guy with my life. He's an incredible guy and understands what I need. He is a friend to me and my family.

"He makes me feel good about myself, and young again. Without him I wouldn't be able to function. I need him to make my body - this machine - work the way it does."

Heart

In another outburst the Thriller star added: "He is my family doctor. He helped Paris and Prince (*****'s kids) when they had the flu and takes care of me. He has helped many people with heart issues, and saved lives. I am so happy he is with me. I know he is there for me."

One onlooker said: "It was like Michael was going out of his way to make out Murray was a Nobel Prize-winning medic. He made a point of talking up Murray."

Murray has been charged with involuntary manslaughter over the singer's death and the new revelations will be used by his defence to demonstrate how the doctor was neither greedy nor a hanger-on.

Aides say ***** threw a fit when concert bosses questioned his demands that Murray, 56, be given £95,900 a month to look after him during the shows at the O2 in London. Concert promoter Randy Phillips of AEG gave in and agreed.

One aide said: "Randy couldn't see why so much money was being spent on a staff member who could be on a tenth of the salary in the UK.

"Michael backed them into a corner - and Randy gave in - although he put it on Michael's ever-growing bill. I don't think Murray even asked for millions, that was Michael's idea. With that high salary Michael felt he could demand anything from the doctor."

Frank DiLeo, *****'s manager, confirmed the wrangles, adding: "I said, 'Michael, for $5 million, I'll buy you a hospital'. He said this guy was his family doctor. It made sense to me, to a degree."

But the News of the World has been told ***** lied to his financial backers about his friendship with Murray. One insider said: "Michael made out he and Murray had a relationship stemming back years. He told us that he was his family doctor, when he had no such thing." And Dr Tohme Tohme, who took care of the singer's business affairs for three years before his death, said: "Michael never had a family doctor."

Meanwhile *****'s dad Joe Jackson has won his fight with his son's estate to see Michael's medical records from the day he died. He says he needs them for a possible wrongful death lawsuit and to help his bid to get a regular allowance from *****'s estate.

He reckons the files will "provide the necessary foundation for evidence he will present at the family allowance hearing (on May 26) about his overall ongoing financial needs during the course of estate administration."

Murray faces a preliminary trial in the next few months with a judge deciding if the case is strong enough to proceed.

Murray's spokesman insisted last night that ***** and Murray were "good friends"

Последната промяна е направена от for all time на Вто Мар 30, 2010 11:05 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 1 път
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Вто Мар 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Thursday, March 25, 2010
    To anyone who wants to see more about MJ in a positive light: I have asked to do a 2-hour special on Michael Jackson, separate and apart from the hour that will air on TRUE CRIME. The TV Special will focus mainly on Michael, the man, and his life in secret isolation with his 3 children... there's a lot no one knows... and I can shine the light on MJ... I truly believe there are lessons to be learned from Michael's life that can teach us all about humility, patience, and grace, especially in the face of tremendous adversity.

I need your support, so Discovery will give me a chance to "let loose" with e new MJ special.

So please please watch TRUE CRIME tonight... and email me your comments and thoughts about my interviewing techniques, or the flow of the show, just anything so I can get your feedback! You can post your thoughts here; on my Facebook pages; or on my Twitter site:

True Crime on Facebook ! Aphrodite Jones on Facebook ! Twitter ! Email me

BTW the MJ hour I did will air in April (end of April). Ican't wait to see your response to my giving JACKSON my full support, and showing the world he was "framed" and mistreated by a bad judicial system and a tireless media machine.

---- БОЛИ БОЛИ БОЛИ
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Писане by andeli Сря Мар 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Father of Michael Jackson to take legal action

Michael Jackson's father has said he plans to bring a case against the late pop star's doctor for wrongful death.

Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, told Reuters news agency that the amount of prescription drugs given to the star amounted to second-degree murder.

"That is Russian roulette, that is loading six bullets into a gun with only six chambers," Mr Oxmand said.

Dr Conrad Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter as part of a criminal investigation.

Joe Jackson's legal action is to be a civil case, which could run in parallel to the criminal trial.

The criminal action could result in a jail sentence whereas the civil lawsuit's main purpose is winning monetary damages against Dr Murray.

Skin-whitening creams

Mr Oxmand said Michael Jackson had been given Propofol every night for six weeks and said it was "reckless, and it amounts to second-degree murder".

The singer, best known for hits such as Thriller and Bad, died last year aged 50.

He had been rehearsing for a series of concerts scheduled to take place in London.

Earlier this month, California's attorney general Edmund Brown said Dr Murray should not practise while he faces charges over the performer's death.

Meanwhile, it has been revealed that large quantities of general anaesthetic and dozens of tubes of skin-whitening creams were found in Jackson's home during searches after his death.

The creams are commonly used to treat vitiligo, a skin disease Jackson suffered from that causes patches of skin to lose pigmentation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8596189.stm

MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray

Posted Mar 31st 2010 1:00AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

Новини - Page 3 0330_mj_banner_exНовини - Page 3 787611

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans are also raising money to buy Katherine Jackson a bouquet of 100 roses for additional support ... as well as a locket for Paris Jackson's birthday on April 3. Sorry if that ruined the surprise.
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Сря Мар 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Това с феновете.... ме накара да се гордея, че съм фен на Майкъл и да го видя това е просто... цялата тази подкрепа и винаги ме е карало да се чувствам по-добре като видя феновете толкова защитнически настроени относно Майкъл. Браво на тези, които са се заели с тази идея и показват на света как трябва да бъде.
    We demand justice for Michael Jackson!
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Сря Мар 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Понакога не искам да знам толкова много! Болката става все по голяма , а времето се оказа недостатъчен фактор да я излекува. Мисля, че през целия си живот ще нося тази сянка. Може би тук не е мястото да размишлявам над тези въпроси ( има си друга секция затова), но : Mr Oxmand said Michael Jackson had been given Propofol every night for six weeks and said it was "reckless, and it amounts to second-degree murder ме накараха да го напиша. Спирам и без това думите трудно описват страданието, което изпитвам от девет месеца насам!
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Чет Апр 01, 2010 9:14 am

Tomorrow April 1st Janet Jackson will be appearing on Oprah![b]

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Janet-Jackson-and-Tyler-Perry-Video_1
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Апр 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Непоказвана част от интервюто на Башир с Майкъл. Майкъл говори за щастието и това, което го пави тъжен.

Нова ли е тази песен!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Апр 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Майкъл в Ирландия.
    Will.i.am за работата им.

Майкл в Ирландии.

Четверг, 01 Апреля 2010 г. 12:47
    Статья от 4 мая 2009 года.
    Когда Майкл Джексон приглашает тебя поработать вместе с ним , ты отправляешься туда, где он записывается. Will.i.am. из Black Eyed Peas отправился в Ираландию, чтобы быть с Майклом. Когда он проголодался, Джексон пригласил его ...

''Я говорю: ''Я голоден'', - говорит Will. '' А он говорит:'' Почему ты не используешь лошадь? Возьми лошадь и собирай яблоки. Мы любим делать это. Лошади любят срывать яблоки. '' ''Я отвечаю: ''Хорошо. Я пойду.'' Я сижу на этой несчастной лошади. А Майкл восклицает:''Wow! Это здорово!'' Лошадь рвет яблоки. А я собираю яблоки и мусор, складываю их в сумку. Я чувствую себя, словно: ''Wow! Это же все равно, как собирать яблоки с Майклом Джексоном верхом на лошади. Поглядите, как это круто!''

Сделали ли они какие-нибудь записи после этих прогулок? '' Я не знаю, что из того, что мы сделали он собирается использовать, но у меня остались воспоминания, по крайней мере. Реализовалось то, что я сделал для проекта Thriller25. Если он использует что-нибудь из того, что мы сделали, я буду счастлив. Если же, нет, то у меня есть воспоминания о том, что что бы мы не делали, это было потрясающим. Я многому научился у этого парня. Он такой крутой.''

Для тех, кто приобрел билеты на 50 концертов, Will ручается за вокал Майкла. Майкл в форме. ''Он был в моем доме. Одно дело, когда ты слышишь какие-то слухи о подобном, но это совсем другое дело, когда этот парень в твоем доме, лежит на полу, в то время, как ты отбиваешь ритм, он говорит:''Will.i.am. I love this beat''. Он лежит, а его ноги задраны на стул, и он постукивает нога об ногу. Я такой крутой приятель Майкла, Майкл Джексон лежит на моем полу. Он распевал свой голос, и вот уже прошло три часа. Он просто: ''mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi ''.
    Он проделывает то же самое только для того, чтобы спеть 5 минут. Вот именно: он распевает свой голос целых три часа, чтобы потом спеть 5 минут. Нууу, я не знаю... Fergie не занимается такой ерундой. Usher не занимается такой ерундой. Никто из людей, которые все еще в этом бизнесе, не делают ничего подобного. А я видел это... в своем собственном доме. Это все потому, что он перфекционист, и к тому же, он просто любит распевать свой голос. Я ему говорю:'' Послушай, приятель, можем мы начать запись? Ведь уже прошло три часа, а запись-то займет всего пять минут.'' А он мне отвечает: ''НЕТ, я просто хочу разогреть связки'' .
    Нет, вы подумайте, каково? ''Он просто разогревает связки''. И он действительно делает так. Я сам видел это. Он пел ''mi mi mi'' в течение трех часов. Прекрасная высота''.
    http://www.starpulse.com/news/index...ing_with_michae

David Gabber 1 июля 2009 года
    http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00025404.html
    Will.i.am. недавно раскрыл, что он и Майкл Джексон готовили материал для альбома Майкла Джексона. '' Это должно было быть что-то не из его миар. Это было что-то, что Майкл никогда не делал прежде - альбом танцевальной музыки. Я был очень горд, что принимал в этом участие. '' - сказал он Daily Mirror.

''Он был очень озабочен тем, чтобы записи никто не смог украсть, и держал все под ключом. '' - объясняет Will. -'' После завершения записи, я должен был отдать ему лично в руки каждую demo. Он был перфекционистом и не хотел, чтобы кто-нибудь услышал это до того, как оно будет окончательно завершено''.

К сожалению, Will.i.am. не уверен, будет ли альбом когда-нибудь выпущен, потому что он не был завершен к тому времени, как Майкла не стало.

Тем не менее, Will сказал BBC на Glastonbury Music Festival в этот уикенд, что новый материал абсолютно точно остался у Майкла. '' Он должен был позаботиться о его сохранности, потому что я не хотел быть ответственным за это. Одна вещь из Black Ryed Peas была утрачена. Я все время разъезжаю, и поэтому работать с Майклом Джексоном и рисковать потерять ту музыку мне не хотелось, я не хотел такой ответственности. Поэтому он хранил все, что мы с ним тогда сделали''.

Сейчас говорят о том, что Sony принуждает Will.i.am. продать свои права на реализованную музыку , которую он записал вместе с Майклом.https://www.facebook.com/william?ref=ts

В Ирландии Майкл работал Will.i.am. в Grouse Lodge http://grouselodge.com/content.php?ID=1

Grouse Lodge, където са записвали общия неиздаден албум:
    Новини - Page 3 681df58643bd

Студиото, което Майкъл е избрал:
    Новини - Page 3 48b873d4e2c9

Michael Jackson / Black Eyed Peas interview (2006)
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Апр 09, 2010 11:33 am

Танцьорите на Майкъл за This Is It ще правят европейско турне - трибют
    заедно с Травис Пейн. Ще започне на 5 май 2010 г. в Лондон.

Jackson Dancers Plot European Tour

The dancers MICHAEL JACKSON handpicked for his doomed THIS IS IT concert dates in London last year (09) are embarking on their own King of Pop tribute tour of Europe.

The dancers, including Mekia Cox, Tyne Hecklein and Nick Bass, will join choreographer Travis Payne on the Still the King club tour, which begins in London on 5 May (10).

All those taking part in the dates were featured in the This Is It concert film.

The dancers were preparing for a 50-date run of shows at London's O2 Arena last summer (Jun09) when Jackson died.

Ако правилно разбирам Embarassed
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Нед Апр 11, 2010 4:58 pm

La Toya Jackson believes others should be brought to justice over her brother’s death
    by Annaliza Borg

“I do believe Dr Conrad Murray is responsible for his death but other parties are also involved in this. This was definitely a conspiracy and other people should be brought to justice. Dr Conrad was simply the fall guy – the guy they told to do this to him,” said Michael Jackson’s sister La Toya Jackson while in Malta, yesterday.

During a press conference at the Radisson Golden Sands Resort, La Toya Jackson explained that she happened to be in Europe promoting a luxurious hand cream when Stefano Cecchi’s brother called inviting her over to Malta to collect a lifetime achievement award on behalf of her brother from Cecchi Records.

“Michael was worth more dead than alive. They knew what they had to plan for this to happen. They also knew he was not capable of doing 50 shows,” she continued.

“It is a tragedy because he should have been here with us today,” she added noting that she had lost a “wonderful, kind, loving, beautiful brother”, his children had lost an “incredible father” and the world had lost “something that can never be replaced”.

She said the family derive strength from the outpouring of grief around the world but at the same time it still hurt a lot and an empty feeling persists.

Questioned about the award itself, La Toya Jackson said these awards mean that there are people out there who still love him very much.

“I love the fact that people are very interested in him and I believe they will always be. This in a sense is keeping him alive,” she said.

“Everyone in our family wants to keep his legacy alive,” she added, explaining that when she collects awards like these she hands them over to his children.

Michael Jackson died in June last year and La Toya Jackson describes the past months as “a struggle for everyone” because it was hard to understand that “he is no longer with us”. She personally chooses not to believe this and pretends he is still here, as this is the way she wants it for now.

She believes his children are coping quite well, adding that they spend a lot of time with their cousins – which she believes helps a lot, besides getting personal help.

La Toya’s new album is due to be released later this year.