MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
thewizz
Tes
smile
L.O.V.E. MJ
andeli
cappuchina
mj_fan_94
Abi
martinka
for all time
14 posters

Новини

for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Новини - Page 9 Empty Re: Новини

Писане by for all time Съб Юни 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Оххх искам да го гледам вечееее. Искаммммм !
    Ето къде какво можете да гледате на 25 .06 по телевизиите посветено на Майкъл.

See larger image
    ©️ David Lucas/WENN

TV networks wouldn't miss the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. Exactly on June 25, there will be a number of special programs, be it a documentary or a latest report on the late King of Pop, on such networks as ABC, MTV, TV Guide Network, VH1, Fuse, and E! Entertainment Television.

Some like TV Guide and Fuse would rather relive the memory of the singer. The former will debut its recently-acquire documentary "Michael Jackson: Gone Too Soon" which runs for two hours and follow it up with "Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now" and "Michael Jackson: His Family Dynasty". Fuse is running "Michael Jackson: The Inside Story" and "Michael Jackson: A Tribute".

Meanwhile, ABC prefer to keep up with the latest news about the singer's death, airing a two-hour "20/20" special that investigates the death and includes the aftermath like how his children adjust to the situation. The network said there will be an interview with Michael's make-up artist and stylist.

E! would re-run "E! True Hollywood Story: Michael Jackson" and air two more specials called "E! Investigates: The Last Days of Michael Jackson" and simply "Michael Jackson".

Music networks like MTV and VH1 would do their job in helping fans relish his music career. The latter is running a five-hour TV movie "The Jacksons: An American Dream" while the former compiles his best music videos in "Michael Jackson's Top 10 Video Countdown". There will also be a special program called "Michael Jackson's Influence on Music" where artists who have been inspired by the singer would testify. MTV is stretching the tribute to June 26 where two hours will be dedicate solely to his videos.
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Female Libra Брой мнения : 1225
    Местожителство : SF
    Humor : crazy and addicted

Писане by smile Съб Юни 19, 2010 10:42 pm

От целия "анти-превод" все пак разбрах че филма е хубав(брилянтен!).cheers
    Алилуя! Две три думи бяха достатъчни да разбера...
    Сега...ще се върна да си преведа ...и за кой филм....става въпрос.... Новини - Page 9 927283 Новини - Page 9 348457

Ако прекалено спамя -кажете -млъквам?
    Новини - Page 9 73349 Новини - Page 9 787611
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Писане by andeli Съб Юни 19, 2010 10:48 pm

И, ако иската да чуете предаване по BBC Radio 1 посветено на Майкъл с избрани от слушателите песни, може да го направите само като кликнете на линка.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00srnvq

Приятно слушане!
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Съб Юни 19, 2010 10:52 pm

http://www.mefeedia.com/movie/31511616

The Trials Of Michael Jackson - Premieres June 14th at 8pm

http://thetrialsofmichaeljackson.com/trailor.php

за този
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Писане by smile Съб Юни 19, 2010 10:54 pm

andeli написа:И, ако иската да чуете предаване по BBC Radio 1 едночасово предаване посветено на Майкъл, може да го направите

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00srnvq

Приятно слушане!

Благодаря!Лека нощ! Новини - Page 9 BiggrinНовини - Page 9 BiggrinНовини - Page 9 Biggrin Новини - Page 9 258061

lol!
    Новини - Page 9 145116
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Нед Юни 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Michael Jackson's children to go to school for first time

After years of living as one of the most closely protected families in
    the world, Michael Jackson’s three children are to attend school for
    the first time.

In an emotional interview to mark the first anniversary of the singer’s
    death, their grandmother and guardian Katherine Jackson has told The
    Mail on Sunday that she is determined to give Prince, Paris and Blanket
    a more conventional upbringing.

Until now, they have been taught at home, in keeping with Michael ’s
    policy of keeping them largely hidden from the outside world.

‘I’d say I’m a little less strict but I’ve tried to follow the way
    Michael was raising them,’ she says in her first interview since he
    died of a suspected heart attack on June 25 last year at his Los
    Angeles home.

‘But they don’t have friends. They don’t go to school. They have
    private lessons at home. They’ll be going to a private school in
    September for the first time.’

The 80-year-old great-grandmother laughs at the idea the children could
    ever have a wholly normal life, but says they have a healthy routine of
    daily schoolwork, karate and swimming.

She says there is hardly a day without visits from members of her
    extended family to her home in Los Angeles. ‘Having them around has
    helped the children immensely. They go places together and have fun.
    They listen to Michael’s music.’

Katherine has come under media scrutiny again in recent weeks after
    reported comments by her husband, Joe Jackson, who said she was in part
    responsible for Michael’s death – a sentiment he has now retracted.

And last week her youngest son, Randy, was rushed to hospital with a heart attack, but he seems to be recovering.

Throughout, however, she says her priority has been caring for her grandchildren Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and Blanket, eight.

Katherine was made their legal guardian in the weeks following
    Michael’s death, although she has no control over his estate, which is
    held in a trust fund.

The three children have been deeply affected, she says. Paris has
    created a shrine to him in her bedroom. ‘I wanted to hang pictures of
    flowers or ballerinas, like I would expect a girl would.

But she went into the closet and she brought out seven or eight
    pictures of Michael and said, “No, I want Daddy hanging in my room. I
    always want to see him.”

‘So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. Paris
    has that lovely way like Michael, and I see his talent in her. Whatever
    she does she’s very good at it. She’s a good artist and plays the
    piano. She wants to be an actress.’

Katherine believes all three share something of Michael. Prince is
    interested in the arts, hoping to be a film producer, while Blanket has
    his sense of playfulness.

She says it was some time after Michael took Prince and Paris to a
    concert to celebrate his 30th anniversary as a solo entertainer in 2001
    that they began to understand how famous he was.

‘Michael told me a story. He said the two little ones were in the
    audience. When he got backstage they said, “So you’re a big star, huh?
    When I grow up I want to be just like you!” And Michael said he got the
    biggest chuckle out of that.’

To help her face up to Friday’s anniversary, Katherine has put together
    a collection of Jackson family photographs, in Never Can Say Goodbye:
    The Katherine Jackson Archives.

She says: ‘I love looking at photos of my children singing and dancing
    together, when they looked happy. Not a day goes by I don’t think about
    Michael

It’s hard for me to talk about without getting all choked up. Years
    will pass by and I’ll still feel the same way. I have a nephew I am
    very close to who I’ve have leaned on a lot. Prayer has helped me. I
    don’t have any regrets. I just live for the children.’

She continues: ‘Michael was so misunderstood. I remember when he
    brought gifts up to the house for me: a watch, a necklace and ring.
    I’ll never forget the way he was smiling when I opened each one. He was
    so generous. He’d give you the shirt off his back.

‘I want the world to know the real Michael. All these allegations in the tabloids, it’s all rubbish.

‘People with children will understand how I feel when somebody says
    something ugly about my son, especially when it’s not true. That’s why
    I’m releasing the book. I’d like him to be remembered as the loving
    person he was.

'People can’t understand it because of the child ******ation claims
    falsely laid on him. It’s just greedy people who wanted money.’

A year on from his death, Michael’s mother does not accept he died of natural causes.

‘He was too young for that, but something happened. I heard from people
    he was taking prescription drugs but I’ve never seen my son in any
    way  . . .  even talking to him on the phone, he was always himself.

‘I never asked him about that as he was always normal. I don’t think he
    just died of natural causes. I don’t believe that. It was someone who
    was watching over him  . . .  and he died. If I could see him again I
    would ask him, “Who did this to you?”

‘One thing I hope for is the next year will be better for me and the
    family. I hope people continue to remember Michael and keep celebrating
    his legacy. I hope that things get better for me in time. His death has
    already brought the family closer together. I want us to be even more
    close.

‘I try not to regret. I try not to think like that because I don’t
    think Michael would have had his life any other way. Sometimes I start
    to tear up.

‘But I am happy about it because I know the world is missing and
    remembering my son. I could see the fans taking pictures, posing in
    front of the house. I know Michael would have been happy to see that. I
    just miss him every day.’

* Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives, containing
    unseen personal and family photos of Michael with a commentary from his
    mother, is available now from Jackson-secretvault.com. Mail on Sunday
    readers can claim a 35 per cent discount until June 30 by quoting the
    code MJUK. Sales proceeds will be split between Katherine, Michael’s
    children and the charity Voices Against Brain Cancer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz0rNqoDP3f
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Писане by smile Пон Юни 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Michael Jackson a Billion-Dollar Man

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Michael Jackson's estate has generated at least $1 billion in revenues since the singer died a year ago, thanks in part to a lucrative new record deal with Sony Music and the most successful concert film of all time, according to Billboard estimates.

Through interviews with industry experts and some number-crunching, Billboard examines the various music-based revenue streams flowing into the estate.

MUSIC SALES -- VALUE: $429 MILLION

Since his death, Jackson has sold about 9 million albums in the United States, while the Jackson 5 and the Jacksons have sold about 800,000 units, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Outside the States, Jackson's album sales for the past year stand at around 24 million units. Based on a blended worldwide retail sales price of $11.62 ($12.30 per unit less mechanical royalties), Billboard estimates that Jackson's album catalog generated about $383 million in sales.

On the digital side, Jackson's songs have generated 12.9 million track downloads in the United States in the past 12 months, according to SoundScan. Based on those figures, Billboard estimates that the total number of worldwide downloads is about 26.5 million units, with a value of $34 million (net of mechanical royalties).

Jackson's ringtone sales totaled 1.5 million last year in the States, with the bulk coming after his death. Digital ringtones sales worldwide are about twice that stateside, which brings Jackson's global ringtone tally to 3 million. At $2 per unit, ringtone revenue was about $5 million last year (net of mechanical royalties).

Monies generated from subscription services and digital performance royalties typically amount to about one-third that of mobile revenue, so Jackson's catalog probably generated about $2 million from those streams.

U.S. digital performance royalties represent about 13% of the revenue generated by single track downloads. Applying that rate to global track sales, Jackson's recording catalog generated another $4.5 million from global digital performances.

FILM/TV -- VALUE: $392 MILLION

Sony Pictures bought Jackson's rehearsal footage from AEG for $60 million. In retrospect, the price was something of a bargain. "Michael Jackson: This Is It" was released October 28, 2009, and earned $72 million at the U.S. box office, according to BoxOfficeMojo.com, making it the highest-grossing concert film in history.

Overseas, the film earned $188 million at the box office; of that, $56 million was tallied in Japan alone. After AEG recouped the company's investment of more than $35 million in the canceled shows at London's O2 and the film, the bulk of the theatrical take -- court documents indicate it could be as high as 90% -- went to Jackson's estate.

On the home video front, the "This Is It" DVD has earned $43 million in U.S. sales, with 2.7 million units sold since its January 26 release, according to The-Numbers.com, a division of Nash Information Services. Nash estimates the film made another $25 million in rental revenue.

In Japan -- where the film was also sold as part of a special "This Is It" bundle for the PlayStation 3 -- DVD sales topped $18 million on its first day of release; 351,000 Blu-ray copies have been sold, according to rankings service Oricon, adding about $7 million to the total.

In terms of TV, the industry standard is that exclusive rights for ad-supported TV costs 12% of the domestic box office for a four-year window; this rule of thumb is in flux, however, as the length of exclusive windows extend and the number of outlets involved in the deals increase. In November 2009, Viacom purchased the exclusive U.S. TV rights to air "This Is It" on its MTV and BET family of networks -- including VH1 and Palladia, as well as MTV and BET -- for six years. Given the additional years in the contract and the film's box-office tally, the deal could be worth upwards of $15 million. (By contrast, FX is reported to have paid between $25 million and $30 million for just the U.S. commercial TV rights to "Avatar.")

With its family-friendly rating, "This Is It" can be shown in all distribution media outside of traditional theaters, including airplanes, cruise ships and hotel chains. Licensing fees for nontheatrical performances vary based on the movie and its potential reach and how long it will air after it debuts in theaters, but it's generally forecast to be about 7% of total revenue for a film. For "This Is It," that puts the number at $24 million.

MUSIC PUBLISHING -- VALUE: $130 MILLION

Jackson's music publishing company, Mijac, is administered by Warner/Chappell. Based on a reported value for Mijac of at least $75 million in 2005, Billboard estimates Mijac currently has a value of around $150 million. At that value, it generates about $25 million per year in revenue. In the last 12 months, according to sources, that number could have doubled to as much as $50 million.

Jackson also owns half of Sony/ATV, formed in 1995 when Sony paid Jackson $90 million for 50% of ATV Music Publishing. Barry Massarsky of Massarsky Consulting says that Sony/ATV is comparable to BMG Music Publishing two years ago when Universal Music Group acquired it for $2 billion. Massarsky estimates Sony/ATV is worth about 80% of BMG at the time of acquisition, or $1.6 billion. Jackson's share is half that, or $800 million. Based on a multiple of eight to 10 times net publisher's share, Jackson's share of the company's revenue is $80 million per year.

LICENSING/TOURING -- VALUE: $35 MILLION

Despite being canceled, the 50-show This Is It tour at London's O2 paid big dividends. Revenue from tickets retained by fans as souvenirs and not refunded brought in an estimated $6.5 million, and Bravado's This Is It concert merchandise brought in $5 million, both less AEG's share.

An AEG-produced Jackson memorabilia exhibit is showing in Japan and has brought in another estimated $3.5 million to the estate. Plans call for the exhibit to head to China.

Last August, Bravado followed its AEG/This Is It merch deal with a new pact with the Jackson estate that included a $10 million advance, sources say.
    Based on conversations with insiders, Billboard estimates licensing royalties and retail sales accounted for another $10 million in revenue to the Jackson estate. Actual retail sales were far greater.

This week, gaming company Ubisoft announced it will release a dance-oriented Jackson videogame in time for the holiday season. Licensing fees weren't disclosed.

Finally, sources say there wasn't any advance on royalties and no guarantees paid for the estate's two-pronged deal with Cirque du Soleil for a tour and a Las Vegas residency, a deal structure in line with past Cirque tributes to the Beatles and Elvis Presley. After startup costs are shared by the estate and Cirque, revenue will come from box-office receipts and other ancillaries associated with the projects.

The financial tragedy here is what might have been. Billboard reported before Jackson's death that the O2 shows would gross up to $100 million and merch possibly another $15 million. Beyond that, AEG had a 36-month global touring plan in place with Jackson had the run successfully been completed.

RECORDING CONTRACT -- VALUE: $31 MILLION

In March, Sony Music Entertainment reached a deal with Jackson's estate to release 10 albums of the singer's music through 2017. The albums' content will vary -- a collection of previously unreleased tracks is expected in November and a reissue of 1979's "Off the Wall" is expected next year. All told, the estate is guaranteed between $200 million and $250 million for the deal. Some of that amount was likely paid in an advance. No albums have yet been released, however. If just one of the contract's eight years is recognized, that would add $31 million to the money the estate received in the last 12 months.

At the time of the deal, John Branca, who serves as special administrator for the estate alongside John McClain, said that Elvis is the model for Jackson's legacy. "To this day, there's interest in Elvis," he said. "And I think there will be enduring interest in Michael. It's our job to continue to expose Michael to new generations."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=10967191

Общо взето, никога нищо не ми е ясно около парите му.
    Не че трябва да ме интересува-но винаги е много объркващо всичко.
    При толкова пари не е чудно да е объркващо......
    scratch
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Писане by andeli Вто Юни 22, 2010 9:40 am