MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reload this Page Karen Faye's Blog

for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Reload this Page  Karen Faye's Blog  Empty Reload this Page Karen Faye's Blog

Писане by for all time Съб Юли 31, 2010 10:13 pm

http://karenfayeblog.com/ - да го следим може би ше има интересни неща...
    for all time
    for all time

Reload this Page  Karen Faye's Blog  Empty Re: Reload this Page Karen Faye's Blog

Писане by for all time Вто Окт 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Karen Faye tweeted about Oprah visiting Jackson family home

Saturday Oprah visited the Jackson family home in Encino California for an interview with Michael’s parents. A couple of hours ago Karen Faye, Michael’s longtime make-up artists and confidant, tweeted about this on Twitter. This is the unedited transcript from Twitter:

Oprah’s agenda is to convince the world that her opinion of Michael is the right one. I pray her agenda is apologetic.
    Judge Judy beats her ratings in her present time slot. She wants to make sure her viewers follow her. It’s business. SHOW BUSINESS
    This is Oprah’s chance to RIGHT her wrong. Let us see what she chooses. I am sure her only concern is her own ratings…not MJ or his family
    She will go with what will give her the highest ratings.
    What most people outside of show business do not understand is that it is BIG BUSINESS. Making stars and celebs is all arranged,bought&paid4
    Maybe Mrs.J & LMP can change her heart. A bigger power may be guiding this ship….

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=1508
    for all time
    for all time

Reload this Page  Karen Faye's Blog  Empty Re: Reload this Page Karen Faye's Blog

Писане by for all time Вто Окт 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Да поясня: вадила съм ги от туитъра на Карън Фей!

He was even wearing a t-shirt he loved in his last days that fans made for him CURLS FOR MY GIRLS. I know he adored his fans. NOT STALKERS!
    10 Sep via Twitterrific Favorite Retweet Reply

I asked Michael how he would feel, if his fans no longer followed him, or were outside his window. He said "it would make me feel lonely"
    10 Sep via Twitterrific Favorite Retweet Reply

Michael loved all of his fans. But these were the fans who were close and witnessed his last days.
    10 Sep via TweetList! Unfavorite Retweet Reply

Here is a photo I took from my car after rehearsal. I was behind MJ. I had to wait while he talked to them http://twitpic.com/2mvzf9

Here is the photo that Michael kept with him on the makeup table in the last weeks of his life.He loved these girls http://twitpic.com/2mvu35

MP loved MJ very much, but being in a relationship together was difficult, ultimately, impossible.
    3 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

wingheart Karen Faye
    I pray they edit it correctly. LMP is in a very different place now. Let us watch and see.
    3 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

wingheart Karen Faye
    Yes, I do know LMP did an interview with Oprah that will air this week. Oprah went to her. Hopefully, it will clarify many of your questions

Последната промяна е направена от for all time на Вто Окт 12, 2010 9:12 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 2 пъти
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Вто Окт 12, 2010 8:50 pm

I am skipping around in LR's book. So far he is accurate in conjunction with my experience.
    26 Sep via Twitterrific Favorite Retweet Reply

LR's book is interesting for me to read. I only hold one piece of the puzzle. I like to read about the other pieces to see if they fit.
    26 Sep via Twitterrific Favorite Retweet Reply

Neverland lost all it's magic for me when it was violated and became a place that broke Michael's heart.
    14 Sep via TweetList! Favorite Retweet Reply

She is entering college this week and Michael is gone..... Sad
    6 Sep via TweetList! Favorite Retweet Reply

Embrace the beauty that was Michael's life....I miss you, my friend.
    29 Aug via Twitterrific Favorite Retweet Reply

Michael was my boss,my mentor and my friend. There can never be enough justice for such a loss. Nothing will ever satisfy me in that regard
    28 Aug via Twitterrific Favorite Retweet Reply

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content

В момента е: Пон Май 20, 2024 9:04 pm