MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Присъдата

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Присъдата  - Page 2 Empty Re: Присъдата

Писане by andeli Вто Ное 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Излезе и mug Shot- а на Мъри. Искаше ми се да го видя и в профил.

Присъдата  - Page 2 1129-conrad-mug2

Probation report : http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1129_murray_2.pdf
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Вто Ное 29, 2011 10:15 pm

М. Пастор:

It’s important 2 emphasize the standard of proof in this case. Some may think it’s was medical malpractice. It is not, it’s criminal”

“Judge says he categorically dissociates with those who say “if it wasn’t Conrad Murray, it would have been another doctor. Judge says such a statement is an insult on the profession of medical doctor.

“He says this is not a question of what might’ve happened if it was someone else but Murray”.

Judge says he’s “read the book of Conrad Murray’s life, but also the book of Michael Jackson’s life, not isolated chapters.”

Judge: Michael Jackson died not because of mistake or accident but because of series of decision Dr. conradmurray made on June 25, 2009.

Judge says one may think involuntary manslaughter is “something that went wrong” but it’s not what happened in this case.

Judge says one aspect stood out in this case: the audio recording of MJ by Murray. It was “Dr. Murray’s insurance policy”

Judge says it was a horrific violation of trust & wonders what would be the value of this recording if there was a conflict between MJ & CM.

Judge: that tape recording was designed to tape Michael at his most vunerable point as “an insurance policy”

Judge says he imagines Murray could have used this audio recording to threaten MJ to release it in the media.

Judge says when looking at the book of Murray’s life, one chapter disturbs him most: when he said in the documentary he doesn’t feel guilty.

Judge: These reasons create me great concern. There’s no recognition he did something wrong. No remorse, no responsability

Judge: Dr. Murray abandoned his patient. Unacceptable, egregious departure from standard of care, disgrace to the medical profession.
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Вто Ное 29, 2011 10:53 pm

andeli написа:

На излизане от съда Джърмейн каза: "И 100 години не са достатъчни!"

Така си е. Но съм облекчена, че най-накрая се разбра. 4 години на мен лично ми звучат малко, но пък не съм аз тази, която ще казва колко трябва, не съм съдия. Все пак трябваше някаква справеливост, 2 години я чакахме.
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Вто Ное 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Аз си мисля, че справедливостта е по- важна. Тя възтържествува и само като слушах Пастор ми ставаше хубаво. А за 4 -те години - това е максимума.
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Ное 30, 2011 9:09 am

Снощи като чух и ми стана зле. Само 4 години за отнемането на такъв Човешки живот и толкова постижения и огромно сърце...Но очаквана беше тази присъда, доволна съм, че съдията даде максимума /съвсем не е достатъчна, Джърмейн го каза/, но поне максималното за случая и ще служи за назидание. Всъщност тази присъда сякаш има повече назидателна сила, отколкото наистина наказателна...
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Ное 30, 2011 9:11 am

Снощи като чух и ми стана зле. Само 4 години за отнемането на такъв Човешки живот и толкова постижения и огромно сърце...Но очаквана беше тази присъда, доволна съм, че съдията даде максимума /съвсем не е достатъчна, Джърмейн го каза/, но поне максималното за случая и ще служи за назидание. Показа тежестта на стореното /закона е доста благосклонен към престъпниците/. Всъщност тази присъда сякаш има повече назидателна сила, отколкото наистина наказателна...
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Дек 01, 2011 12:05 am

Jermaine: I hope Conrad Murray is haunted by what he’s done

Brother's despair as Michael Jackson's doctorgets four years

AS much as the headlines may say otherwise, what happened yesterday was not justice.

rue justice shouldn't feel as empty and pointless as this.

"Justice" is not having some clown of a doctor act so criminally negligent with Michael's life that he ends up killing him . . . then receives such a pitiful sentence.

That's not natural justice.

That's "justice" on paper for the prosecutors and courts to record as another conviction secured.

For us as a family, it feels like justice — in the true, hard-hitting, let-the-punishment-match-the-crime sense of the word — has been denied by a technicality.

Let me tell you what justice should have — and could have — looked like: Dr Conrad Murray charged with, and convicted of, second-degree murder and sent down for decades. A life incarcerated for the life lost because of his reckless choices, inept skills and breathtaking disregard of the human life in his solo care.

As someone who sat through the evidence at trial before Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, I know there was enough legal justification to charge this case as second-degree murder.

In the US, the malice is deemed "implied" if a person's negligence is so unbelievably reckless. As Murray's was.

I also know the District Attorney's office in LA seriously considered this route. But they opted for the less risky, more conviction-likely, safer option when the overwhelming evidence screamed for a stronger charge.

That is why, when I watched Murray being sentenced at LA Superior Court yesterday, I felt more like shrugging my shoulders than punching the air.

Because I was witnessing the due process go through the motions for the soft sentence that involuntary manslaughter carries.

I don't blame Judge Michael Pastor. The maximum sentence could only be four years by law. From the start, this case, its truth and the wider circumstances leading up to Michael's death, have been placed in a straitjacket.

Judge Pastor's hands were tied and he gave him the maximum sentence, but four years feels woefully insufficient.

What I appreciated was how the judge "disassociated" himself from all suggestions that Michael would have died with or without Murray's involvement.

That lie, that Michael somehow self-administered or contributed to his own death, was sent to jail with the rest of Murray's lies. I just hope that for every long day that Murray does serve in jail, he is haunted by what he's done in the same way we've been haunted by what he didn't do — keep Michael healthy and alive.

Murray's recklessness has robbed our family of a son, brother and uncle.

It has deprived Prince, Paris and Blanket of a wonderful father who doted on them.

It has deprived the world of a genius artist whose music would have kept on evolving.

And it denied Michael the greatest comeback of all time — the comeback he had imagined for such a long time.

He was on the verge of turning over a new leaf in his life.

The This Is It concerts in London were just the beginning of a five-year plan to turn things around and restore some financial security. He was even finalising a $15million (£9.6million) downpayment on a home in Las Vegas.

This payment was one of the last things he spoke about at rehearsals before heading home for that ill-fated, sleepless night.

Murray's recklessness denied Michael the new, exciting future he had his heart set on. I have seen some ill-informed reactions that have painted Murray as some kind of "scapegoat" and that my brother's death was due to his "addiction to drugs".

None of which is true — as all evidence proved.

For the record, Michael had no dependency on the painkiller demerol at the time of his death, as was claimed in court.

It's true that he had a known drug dependency in 1993 and it continued to mess with him for almost a decade. But circumstances in 2001 did not kill him in 2009, despite Murray's defence team doing its best to link the past to the future.

Bottom line: There was no demerol found in his house or in his body. So much for him being "an addict".

Michael, a chronic insomniac, died because he wanted to sleep, not because he wanted to get high, and he trusted Murray to ensure this happened by administering an unorthodox measure — the anaesthetic propofol.

Michael regarded this sleep-inducing drug as the only effective solution to an insomnia triggered by touring.

Propofol is like a gun — safe in the right hands but in the wrong hands, it's deadly. Michael placed his life in Murray's wrong hands.

One of the toughest aspects of the trial was realising how saveable Michael was.

Had Murray monitored him, instead of wandering off to ring his girlfriends, he'd have seen that Michael had stopped breathing.

Had he had the standard life-saving equipment and rang 911 and not stalled for 15 inexplicable minutes, there was always a real chance of life. Had he not kept hidden from paramedics the vital fact he'd administered propofol. Had he been a trained professional who knew what he was doing, Michael would still be alive today.

I remain haunted by the endless list of "Had he done this . . . "

I also remain haunted by the wider truths that hide beneath the surface of the Murray case.

This extra, disturbing information is what I discovered when writing my tribute memoir You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through A Brother's Eyes.

I received some criticism for the timing of the book, but I not only wanted to document the truth about Michael as a human being, I wanted fans to understand what we, the family, have learned about what really happened at the This Is It rehearsals.

It was here — behind the scenes and unseen in the official movie — that Michael's body first issued distress signals about the gradual poisoning by propofol.

It was being administered to such an extent that it turned my brother's body toxic. He was, in effect, a dead man walking long before he died.

Michael collapsed on stage, had to be helped up steps, half his body was hot and half was cold and he didn't even have the strength to lift a lightweight prop during a routine for Thriller.

Something was seriously wrong, but a collective attitude of "the show must go on" prevailed. No doubt assisted by Murray's lies that Michael was in fine health.

I think the story behind his decline in health and his treatment by certain people — topics that were never fully explored at trial because of the narrow scope of evidence — is troubling.

From what eyewitnesses shared with me for the book, too many people kept their eye on the prize of a money-spinning concert and lost sight of the frail human being at its centre.

Based on the dire condition Michael was in, This Is It should have been shut down by June 20. In other words, he was saveable long before June 25 when he died.

For us as a family, this remains part of a wider neglect of Michael. It is within the arena of a wrongful death civil lawsuit against the concert promoter AEG which is where some wider truths will, I hope, be examined.

The conviction and sentencing of Murray is the first step towards a greater justice.

Nothing can bring Michael back. Nothing can change the meagre reality surrounding Murray's sentencing. But it is our duty to his memory to bring out the truth of what happened to him.

Maybe then we'll start to feel better vindicated. Maybe then we'll feel less empty.

Maybe then we'll be able to rest, knowing "truth" is sometimes the definition of true justice.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3968500/Jermaine-Jackson-I-hope-Conrad-Murray-is-haunted-by-what-hes-done.html
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Дек 01, 2011 12:44 am

(function() { var scribd = document.createElement("script"); scribd.type = "text/javascript"; scribd.async = true; scribd.src = "http://www.scribd.com/javascripts/embed_code/inject.js"; var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(scribd, s); })();
    JustMeSTKK
    JustMeSTKK
    Наблюдател
    Наблюдател

Gemini Брой мнения : 13

Писане by JustMeSTKK Нед Мар 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Judge denies bid for bail by Jackson doctor

(02-24) 09:23 PST LOS ANGELES, (AP) --

A Los Angeles judge has refused to release Michael Jackson's doctor on bail while he appeals his conviction for involuntary manslaughter in the pop star's death.

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor rejected Conrad Murray's bid for bail during a hearing Friday. Murray was not present.

Pastor says Murray is a flight risk and would be a danger to society if he tries to practice medicine again.

The judge says he was scared when he heard Murray say during a documentary interview that he thought it was permissible to give the anesthetic propofol in a home setting.

Jackson died of an overdose of the drug in June 2009 while in Murray's care.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

With Michael Jackson's doctor in solitary confinement, his lawyer planned to implore a judge to release him on bail as the appeal of his involuntary manslaughter conviction winds its way through the courts.

Attorney J. Michael Flanagan was to appear Friday to argue a motion he has filed saying that Conrad Murray should be released either on his own recognizance or on bail with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet. Murray is in a Los Angeles County jail,

He submitted a declaration from Valerie G. Wass, the lawyer handling Murray's appeal, who said she will present "at least one argument raising a substantial legal question" which could lead to reversal of Murray's conviction. If he remains jailed, they said, he could serve his entire sentence before the appeal is decided.

Flanagan suggested that the four-year sentence imposed on Murray was excessive.

"It is difficult to understand how a 58-year-old man with no prior record, who was convicted of one count of a crime that does not involve intended consequences or malice could be given an upper term sentence," he wrote in his motion.

Murray actually turned 59 on Sunday.

Prosecutors David Walgren and Deborah Brazil said in their reply motion that Murray was properly sentenced in the star's death and would be a flight risk and a danger to the community if released. They said he practiced "dangerous and experimental medicine" on Jackson leading to his death.

Murray was convicted Nov. 7 of involuntary manslaughter after a trial focusing on use of the anesthetic propofol. Jackson died of an overdose of the drug in June 2009 while in Murray's care.

Murray's four-year jail sentence is the highest penalty that could be imposed for that crime. Under current sentencing guidelines he will probably serve half of that term.

Flanagan has said Murray knows he cannot work as a doctor but would find other employment. He said Murray is extremely sorrowful about Jackson's death.

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content

В момента е: Пон Май 13, 2024 8:05 pm