MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
thewizz
Tes
smile
L.O.V.E. MJ
andeli
cappuchina
mj_fan_94
Abi
martinka
for all time
14 posters

Новини

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Новини - Page 15 Empty Re: Новини

Писане by andeli Сря Ное 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Michael Jackson's children on Oprah: first picture
    Michael Jackson's three children - Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket - are to appear in an episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show.

Новини - Page 15 Jacksons-oprah_1751862c
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8105154/Michael-Jacksons-children-on-Oprah-first-picture.html
    for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Писане by for all time Чет Ное 04, 2010 10:30 pm

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пет Ное 05, 2010 12:04 am

Новини - Page 15 145116 Новини - Page 15 145116 Новини - Page 15 145116 Новини - Page 15 145116 Новини - Page 15 145116 Новини - Page 15 145116 Новини - Page 15 145116
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Ное 05, 2010 3:20 pm

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=473511aa-cdab-441f-8689-a6ac16fe24a6&isShareURL=true

Cirque du Soleil -- Michael Jackson Immortalized
    11/3/2010 6:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Cirque du Soleil is unveiling the images that will drive what could be the biggest show under the big top ever -- driven by Michael Jackson's music ... and TMZ got hold of the image that will drive the production.

The world tour is a partnership between the MJ Estate and Cirque -- each sharing 50% of the profits. It will kick off in the Fall of next year in Canada, and work its way south to the US of A.

The show will end up with a permanent home at the MGM Mirage hotel in Las Vegas -- probably in late 2012. Cirque has already released sketches of what the show will look like.

Новини - Page 15 1103-mj-poster-ex

Новини - Page 15 Michael_jackson_set_scetch_01_full
    Новини - Page 15 Michael_jackson_set_scetch_02_full
    Новини - Page 15 Michael_jackson_set_scetch_03_full
    Новини - Page 15 Michael_jackson_set_scetch_04_full

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Ное 08, 2010 3:42 pm

A WORLD EXCLUSIVE: OPRAH TALKS TO MICHAEL JACKSON'S MOTHER, KATHERINE, AND VISITS WITH HIS CHILDREN

november 8, 2010
    A worldwide exclusive: Oprah at home with Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, and his father, Joe. Plus, a visit with Michael's children
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Ное 10, 2010 12:52 am

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Вто Ное 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Официалният сайт на Майкъл на български :kermit

http://www.michaeljackson.com/bg/
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Ное 17, 2010 1:59 pm

http://michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/article.php?article_id=232

Announcing the Michael Jackson Tribute CD!

Breaking News:

Announcing the Worldwide Release of

The Michael Jackson Tribute CD

Recording Artists Around the World Come Together To Honor The King of Pop
    Original and Inspired Songs By Some of Michael’s Talented Friends & Fans

We are very excited to announce the worldwide release of our exclusive tribute CD, The Beat of Our Hearts: A Musical Tribute to Michael. This amazing album is a compilation of music written and performed by some incredibly talented singers/songwriters who have honored Michael through their music. This is a truly wonderful and unprecedented collection of eighteen original songs written and performed by Michael’s friends and fans.

What makes this album so special is that each song represents a talented artist who was greatly inspired by Michael and deeply affected by his loss. For many of them, their song was their saving grace.

These touching musical tributes were written out of a profound place of love and respect for Michael. Some of the featured artists sing about the things he taught us, such as forgiveness. Others sing about how much we miss him. Tony Wilson, who knew Michael personally, wrote a song titled, “We Call Him Peter Pan,” meant to defend and honor his love for children. Every song tells a story of love.

These talented artists have taken their gifts and expressed feelings for Michael with lyrics that speak for millions of fans all over the globe. Their words, so genuine and poignant, express beautifully the impact he had on the world. Every song takes you to an emotional place where you remember and reflect on what an amazing human being he was, and how he continues to inspire and move us. They reflect on how many hearts he touched. They remind us of his strength through troubled times, and they bring tears to our eyes as they remember the man in the mirror.

The artists who have contributed their wonderful music to this CD collection, represent nine countries, including Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, Africa, Russia, Sweden, Romania, India and the United States. Within the United States, artists from Pennsylvania, California, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, Illinois and Florida have contributed. This first-time-ever collection truly demonstrates the global love that exists for Michael Jackson.

Music was Michael’s life. The song “Music and Me” describes perfectly the special relationship they had: “We’ve been together for such a long time …music and me. We’re as close as two friends can be. There have been others, but never two lovers like music and me.”

He was an entertainer who achieved unprecedented success, an icon in the music industry. He created the biggest selling album of all time, and yet, remained humble enough to sing backup for other singers. This tribute CD honors the special love Michael had for music. It’s a must have for all Michael Jackson fans because every artist carries a piece of him through their music; many credit him as being the sole reason for becoming a performer.

Download your copy of The Beat of Our Hearts: A Musical Tribute to Michael. Exclusive to the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait – your heart will love it!

Artwork cover by Sophiane Design.

Новини - Page 15 CD%20COVER%20FINAL
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Ное 17, 2010 4:34 pm

for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Сря Ное 17, 2010 9:31 pm

JLS: We want to make our tour as big as Michael Jackson's Dangerous
    JLS definitely seem to be ambitious, and have revealed their aim is to make their tour as big as Michael Jackson’s Dangerous World Tour.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/music/847505-jls-we-want-to-make-our-tour-as-big-as-michael-jacksons-dangerous#ixzz15ZOXmbzF

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/847505-jls-we-want-to-make-our-tour-as-big-as-michael-jacksons-dangerous#ixzz15YdmlIEo

When asked what the boys’ inspiration has been for their upcoming tour, they said they want it to be remembered forever.
    X Magazine is on sale now X Magazine is on sale now

‘I want people to remember it for the rest of their lives. I went to see Michael Jackson’s Dangerous World Tour and I’ll remember that forever.

‘When he (Jackson) jumped on-stage like a piece of toast at the start... it was wonderful’, Marvin Humes told X Magazine.

Despite becoming one of the most recognisable boybands in the UK, the boys still like to maintain a normal lifestyle and Aston revealed how he likes to relax.

‘This might sound weird but I like to go to Tesco and push a trolley around. Normal stuff like that’, he said.

JLS have previously admitted that The Jackson 5 are their heroes and hope to achieve their success within the next 10 years.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/music/847505-jls-we-want-to-make-our-tour-as-big-as-michael-jacksons-dangerous#ixzz15ZOPZbxt
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Ное 18, 2010 12:19 am

http://www.thrillerlive.com/show/

Flying Music in association with Adrian Grant are proud to present THRILLER – LIVE, a spectacular, high octane show celebrating the career of the world’s greatest ever entertainer – the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and the Jackson 5.

Established in 2006, THRILLER – LIVE moonwalked into the West End after three acclaimed UK tours and standing ovations across Europe. It is currently playing at the Lyric Theatre, as well as simultaneously touring the UK and Europe with two other first-class productions.

To bring to life on stage the sensational dancing and distinctive sound of Jackson’s greatest hits, THRILLER – LIVE includes eye-popping multi-media effects and dazzling choreography by the shows award-winning director Gary Lloyd (who has previously worked with artists including Leona Lewis, Will Young, Robbie Williams, and Girls Aloud), plus additional choreography by 5 time MTV award-winning LaVelle Smith Jnr.

THRILLER – LIVE includes over two-hours of non-stop hit songs delivered by an exceptionally talented cast and live band, including the smash hits: I Want You Back, I’ll Be There, Show You The Way To Go, Can You Feel It, Rock With You, She’s Out Of My Life, Beat It, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Thriller plus many more!

Новини - Page 15 Full-cast-3
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пет Ное 19, 2010 9:32 am

https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_f...lug_id=6563513

Attention Chicago Area - Michael Jackson Fans!

The Oprah Winfrey Show will be talking about Michael Jackson and the release of the upcoming album "Michael." Have you always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson?? Do you own all of his albums and are intensely interested in hearing more about this new release?? Have you followed his life story and always eager to know more about Micheal?behind the scenes? If you are a huge Michael Jackson fan and would like to be in the audience for this taping on Friday, 11/19, email us now! If there is still availability, you will be contacted through email by a member of the Audience Team.
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пет Ное 19, 2010 10:09 am

Q = did you heard new tracks?

- I heard about them somebody asked me ... to identify them

Q= did you heard breaking news?

- yeah they played that for me

Q= itґs sounds like Michael

- how can you tell though sounds stacked up?.

Q= but the melody is very... Michaelish

- hi -himm

Q= (mбs caсa de Friedman diciendole que es el sonido tнpico de el)

- ... I can't tell there's too many stacks on. It could be I don't know.

Q= I think it is, there's been a lot of controversy

- when you stack a voice that much it's hard to tell ....

some talk about sauces

- his family doesn't have a clue what we did in the studio ...

Q = Joe Jackson says that he was always in the studio

- he's a liar

Q= what do you think of Joe?

- I take the fifth. what do you think of him?

Q= I don't think much of him

- nothing much to think. not once the family thank me for doing what I did ... not once nobody

Q= Did Michael thank you.

- of course. Michael knows what happened though

- company didn't want me to do it in the beginning

Q= They thought you were too jazzy

- He started on the "Wiz" and said I'm going to do my solo album help me find producers. (I said) Michael I don't want to talk about it, right now we got a picture and that's what they shoot for and you really have to be on target. everything is ... these are great directors. I didn't really wanted to do the "Wiz" (talks about how he became involved with Wiz)

Q= was Michael a good songwriter?

- God yes. That don't stop till you got enough is .... (talks about art and how he arranged the songs).

- we were smoking cigarettes .. at the end of the tape I hear this (hums human nature melody). we already had thriller and billie jean ... had him lay it live? pyt, human nature and beat it. I said I wanted ... black rock n roll. it's what it is anyway. and he selected the song with all the voices? on so we went to his house at Hayvenhurst ... put the voices? on we waited in the hall and that's it. .... when you got a song like Billie Jean just like a monster? with 3 chords on it and then you have this kaleidescope of colors, harmonic information? it's astounding. One producer should do an album. We started the whole thing with multiple producers but one producer should do it. It's like a film director it is. You have to design the whole piece .. what follows what proceeds.

Q= African thing on Wanne be starting something?

- Michael came up with it.

Q= Man in the mirror

- It's on Bad. .. Little ballad.

- It's a process. It's a never ending process. you have to use .... judgement. a lot of love a lot of trust. When you tell to artists like Frank Sinatra to Ray Charles to jump without a net you better know what you're talking about. they don't play man. I was ready for ... I've been doing this since I'm 13. You better have it together because they are watching like a hawk. .....
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Дек 02, 2010 11:10 am

Майкъл е номиниран за Грами Новини - Page 15 902339

6. Best Male Pop Vocal Performance
    For a solo vocal performance. Singles or Tracks only.

Haven't Met You Yet
    Michael Bublé
    Track from: Crazy Love
    [143/Reprise]This Is It

This Is It
    Michael Jackson
    Track from: This Is It
    [Epic]

Whataya Want From Me
    Adam Lambert
    Track from: For Your Entertainment
    [RCA Records / 19 Recordings LLC.]

Just The Way You Are
    Bruno Mars
    [Elektra]

Half Of My Heart
    John Mayer
    Track from: Battle Studies

P.S. Представих си как я печели и ... изненадва всички ... как ли ... не с това, че я печели разбира се, а с това, че си я получава ЛИЧНО ... :shutup Новини - Page 15 258940 Новини - Page 15 145116
    galia76
    galia76
    BEN - потребител
    BEN - потребител

Virgo Брой мнения : 168

Писане by galia76 Пет Дек 03, 2010 7:26 pm

L.O.V.E. MJ написа:Майкъл е номиниран за Грами Новини - Page 15 902339

6. Best Male Pop Vocal Performance
    For a solo vocal performance. Singles or Tracks only.

Haven't Met You Yet
    Michael Bublé
    Track from: Crazy Love
    [143/Reprise]This Is It

This Is It
    Michael Jackson
    Track from: This Is It
    [Epic]

Whataya Want From Me
    Adam Lambert
    Track from: For Your Entertainment
    [RCA Records / 19 Recordings LLC.]

Just The Way You Are
    Bruno Mars
    [Elektra]

Half Of My Heart
    John Mayer
    Track from: Battle Studies

P.S. Представих си как я печели и ... изненадва всички ... как ли ... не с това, че я печели разбира се, а с това, че си я получава ЛИЧНО ... :shutup Новини - Page 15 258940 Новини - Page 15 145116
    :boohoo
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Дек 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Днес в шоуто на Опра:

THE UNTOLD SECRETS BEHIND MICHAEL JACKSON'S CONTROVERSIAL ALBUM,
    PLUS AUTHOR JONATHAN FRANZEN AND OPRAH'S NEW BOOK

december 6, 2010

One family comes forward about their secret relationship with Michael Jackson. Then, best-selling author Jonathan Franzen and Oprah's new book club pick.

Check back later today for full coverage of this show.
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пон Дек 06, 2010 9:43 pm

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Дек 09, 2010 4:06 pm

An enormous billboard marking the release of MICHAEL JACKSON's posthumous album MICHAEL has been officially named the world's largest poster. The 8,840 square-metre (29,000 square-foot ) hoarding is located near London's Heathrow Airport.

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Дек 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Michael Jackson Guiness World Record Album Poster 2010 from HighlevelTV on Vimeo.

Обичан си, Майкъл и ще бъдеш.
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Чет Дек 09, 2010 6:59 pm

andeli написа:

Michael Jackson Guiness World Record Album Poster 2010 from HighlevelTV on Vimeo.

Обичан си, Майкъл и ще бъдеш.

И винаги ще си номер едно!
    galia76
    galia76
    BEN - потребител
    BEN - потребител

Virgo Брой мнения : 168

Писане by galia76 Пет Дек 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Завинаги!!!! Новини - Page 15 902339
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Дек 13, 2010 10:04 am

Всичко, свързано с Майкъл е уникално и винаги най! Винаги е над всички и пред всички и това никога няма да се промени!

MJ The Bilboard

Новини - Page 15 154617_10150117255151729_218224486728_7350214_1560694_n

Новини - Page 15 902339

Днес излиза официалнооо MICHAEL!!!
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Пон Дек 13, 2010 10:48 am

:crazy: :kermit cheers
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Дек 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Jackson Rides Up For Rent

MICHAEL JACKSON fans can get a taste of the late star's famous theme park at his NEVERLAND home - several rides are now available to rent.

Bosses at Butler Amusements in California have obtained six of the fairground attractions the Thriller superstar had installed on his ranch, according to TMZ.com

One has been permanently moved to the California State Fair & Exposition in Sacramento but the other five are available to rent - for up to $8,500 (£5,666) a day.

The rides include a rollercoaster once used by tourists at New York's famous Coney Island resort, a balloon-themed carousel, and a ride featuring toy elephants and dinosaurs
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Дек 16, 2010 11:00 am

Michael Jackson -- 'Off the Wall' Remaster In the Works

12/13/2010 3:24 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Sources connected with the Michael Jackson/Sony deal tell TMZ ... among the 10 albums in the works is a remaster of "Off the Wall" -- with the help of none other than Quincy Jones.

We're told the plan is for Quincy to take charge of the project, which will include some never-before-heard outtakes.

Another album will feature the soundtrack to the upcoming Jackson-themed Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas.

There are reports circulating that Sony will release 10 original albums, but that's not true. In addition to the release of "MICHAEL" on Tuesday, we're told there will be at least one other album with original songs and at most two.

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content