MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
thewizz
Tes
smile
L.O.V.E. MJ
andeli
cappuchina
mj_fan_94
Abi
martinka
for all time
14 posters

Новини

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Новини - Page 19 Empty Re: Новини

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Вто Апр 26, 2011 4:15 pm

andeli написа:will.i.am: 'Michael Jackson made MTV work'

will.i.am has said that he believes that Michael Jackson made networks like MTV possible.

The Black Eyed Peas frontman credited Jackson for bringing music videos to popularity with his early clips, and paving the way for music channels to be successful.

"There would be no MTV if it wasn't for Michael Jackson. If you think about it, 'Billie Jean' and 'Thriller' - all those songs - it was right around the time the video, it boomed. It was the first internet, right?" he explained to MTV News.

"The idea of a visual, coupled with audio, and it was the first time you would see your favourite artist who was played all over the radio that told you to go see the concert. So the video amplified concerts, it amplified the song on the radio, it created a business to where we were given MTV songs to play our video."

He added: "It was a great business. 'Check this out: I'm going to play the stuff you pay to make'... That is the best thing in the world."

The Black Eyed Peas previously announced that they have begun working on their next album, the follow-up to The Beginning.

will.i.am recently confessed that the group had grown tired of performing their hit song 'My Humps', as the lyrics are not representative of their best work.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a316207/william-michael-jackson-made-mtv-work.html

Така си е, Майкъл създаде MTV и промени музиката...Даде облик и смисъл на музикалната телевизия. И на други след нея...
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Вто Апр 26, 2011 4:19 pm

andeli написа:Dr. Arnold Klein Pulls 180, Says Michael Jackson Did NOT Have Gay Affair With Jason Pfeiffer

Dr. Arnold Klein, Michael Jackson's former dermatologist and close friend, has now changed his story about MJ's alleged relationship with Jason Pfeiffer.

Pfeiffer, Klein's one-time office manager, claimed last year that he had a sexual relationship with Michael Jackson, an assertion that Klein corroborated.

Klein said that Jason Pfeiffer was the only man Michael was ever intimate with, and that Jason was "the love of [MJ's] life." Now? He says otherwise.

On his Facebook page, Klein (above, left) says that "Allegations about ... Jason being Michael Jackson's lover are ridiculous. That story was made up ... "

It did seem a little far-fetched at the time, although, given that Klein personally backed Jason's story up to TMZ, it's hard to know what to believe here.

Klein also scoffs at allegations (indirectly made by Dr. Conrad Murray and others) that he contributed to MJ's death, saying he only tried to help him.

"I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself."
    http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/04/dr-arnold-klein-pulls-180-says-michael-jackson-did-not-have-gay/

Ха, така. Обаче:

Jason Pfeiffer Swears: I Had an Affair With Michael Jackson!

Jason Pfeiffer, the former office manager for Michael Jackson's friend Dr. Arnie Klein, is standing by his story that he had a gay affair with the singer.

Pfeiffer says Klein is trying to sabotage his credibility because Klein is afraid Jason will incriminate him during the upcomng Dr. Conrad Murray trial.

Jason tells TMZ he's been honest all along about having a sexual relationship with the late King of Pop and is certainly standing by his story now.

Jason Pfeiffer insists, "The story is true. We had a relationship with sexual aspects (вероятно сексуалния аспект е бил 'любовен' поглед или признанието на Майкъл 'I love you more'. Тоя ме кара да съм доста невъздържана в изказа си, но защо не си погледне туловището. Кой би го пожелал изобщо, а да не го говорим за перфекционист като Майкъл.), but I'm not going to make it into some grand love affair."

When the story broke last year, Klein backed up Jason's account, even going so far as to call Pfeiffer "the love of [Michael Jackson's] life."

Klein came under attack from Elizabeth Taylor shortly after, but reiterated that the story was true, saying "Michael chose who he loved."

But Klein changed his story Friday, writing on Facebook that reports of "Jason being [Michael's] lover are ridiculous. That story was made up ... "

Why pull the 180 now?

Jason claims Klein has a secret agenda to publicly discredit him, in case Jason's possible testimony could paint Klein in an unflattering light.

Pfeiffer adds that the doctor's reversal is even more surprising as Klein "was the one that pushed for me to release the story in the first place."

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/04/jason-pfeiffer-swears-i-had-an-affair-with-michael-jackson/

Тия пък не се спряха...Вече не са интересни, не го ли разбраха...Хората глави имат на раменете си и мозък в тях...Използват ги за мислене и такива евтинийки /сензацийки/ не вървят...
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Писане by andeli Пет Май 06, 2011 12:31 pm

MJ's Mom -- My Son Was NO Child Molester!!!!!

Katherine Jackson is still ADAMANT her son never molested any children ... including MJ's 1993 accuser -- and insists MJ only paid the kid off because his lawyers gave him bad advice.

Katherine appeared on "Today" this morning ... where Matt Lauer asked if there was anything she wanted to clear up about her son's life.

Katherine responded, "As far as Michael being a child molester ... that's the biggest lie ever been told."

MJ's mom said she read an article after MJ died -- in which the 1993 accuser allegedly admitted he made up the story against Michael.

When Lauer asked why MJ forked over a settlement with the boy ... Katherine said, "His lawyers told him he should just pay the money .. they thought that just paying the money and shut the people up would be the right thing to do."

Katherine said she asked MJ why he made the move -- and MJ told
    her, "I didn't want to do it either mother, I wanted to fight it because I knew it wasn't the truth."
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/04/katherine-jackson-michael-jackson-today-conrad-murray-child-molestation/
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Blood On The Dancefloor (180g Vinyl)

Multibuy special price (tax inc.) : ¥4,321
    You Save : ¥1,079
    Regular price (tax inc.) : ¥5,400
    Availability : Out Soon - current release date is 25 Jul 2011
    Item Details
    Genre : Dance & Soul Catalogue Number : MOVLP191
    Format : LP Label : Music On Vinyl
    Issued : 25 Jul 2011 Item sourced from : Europe
    Number of Discs : 2
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Вто Юни 07, 2011 11:16 am

Jackson's Thriller Jacket For Sale

The iconic jacket worn by Michael Jackson in his Thriller video is set to be sold at auction.

The pop superstar, who died in 2009, sported the black and red leather garment for the horror-themed 1983 video, which famously showed the singer morphing into a werewolf.

The jacket was autographed by Jackson and given to his longtime costume designers, Dennis Tompkins and Michael Bush, to use as a template for future stage wear, and it will now go for sale at an auction in California.

It will be part of the Julien's Auctions Music Icons sale in Beverly Hills on 25 and 26 June (11) and is expected to fetch a minimum of $200,000 (£125,000). A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the jacket will be donated to the Shambala Preserve, where Jackson's two Bengal tigers, Thriller and Sabu, have been housed since the pop star lost his Neverland ranch in 2006.

Also on sale is the wig Jackson wore to announce his doomed This Is It concerts at a press conference in London, a shirt he wore in his Scream video, and the mailbox from the California home where Jackson suffered a fatal cardiac arrest, according to the Associated Press.

Разпродават един живот...Един живот на търг...Тъжно е...

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Вто Юни 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Аз съм 'за'. Защо да стои някъде, като вместо това някой истински ценител и колекционер да му се радва?
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Съб Юни 11, 2011 9:38 pm

"I writing a book for Michael and his children. I was told not to write it by countless people including my dear friends David LaChapelle Carrie Fisher. All I can say even if no one reads this book in this generation I have to leave behind the truth . You won’t hear this from his family members in that they barely knew this wondrous human.

The music business is about greed and Michael was about melody. His body movements were about dance. In fact as Fred Astaire said to me,” Michael Jackson was dance, He defined body movement.” Well Michael wish we luck from high because I am about to expose the people whose greed killed you and pull down the walls they have built to shield their faces from the public who loved you!"

https://www.facebook.com/notes/arnold-w-klein/a-book-for-michael-and-his-children/234158253264378

Новини - Page 19 941250
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Юни 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Незнам какво да очаквам от Клайн, колкото и да е с добри намерения...Няма начин да не се изкуши и отново да се "похвали" как той е донора...
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Юни 15, 2011 9:29 am

Celebration at Gardner St. Elementary School with Mesereau on June 25

Earlier this year we reported about Michael’s name being uncovered from the auditorium at the Gardner St. Elementary School. The Michael Jackson Auditorium is restored as it should be. Legendary MJ’s Elizabeth Olney wrote a complete article about the group behind this (Michael inspires true pride) and now a special celebration is planned on June 25.

On June 25 at 4 pm Gardner St. Elementary School will host the “A Celebration of M.J.J’s Life” event. Special guest appearances are Tom Mesereau, William Wagner, Geraldine Hughes, Larry Nimmer and Majestik Magnificant. More details will be announced as they become available.

for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Писане by for all time Нед Юни 19, 2011 11:14 am

MJ Anniversary -- The Flying Helicopter Flower Dump!
    With the two-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death approaching -- one helicopter company is giving fans the chance to pay their respects ... by raining flowers down around Neverland ... mid-flight.

The 30-minute Channel Island Helicopter flights are set to take off June 24th and 25th -- exactly two years since Jackson died after a Propofol-induced cardiac arrest.

During the flight, passengers are encouraged to honor the late entertainer by chucking his favorite flower -- a red rose -- out of the helicopter mid-flight ... over nearby Zaca Peak.

A rep for the helicopter company tell us -- fans are super excited for the aerial tour ... saying they feel it will bring them "closer to heaven" ... and closer to Michael.

Новини - Page 19 0614-neverland-roses-tmz-composite-ex
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/19/michael-jackson-death-anniversary-fans-aerial-rose-drop-neverland-ranch-memorial/
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Сря Юни 29, 2011 1:51 pm

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Юни 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Michael Jackson estate earns $310 million in revenue

(Reuters) - Michael Jackson's estate has generated $310 million in revenue from album sales, a film, merchandising and other products since the "Thriller" singer died in 2009, according to court papers filed on Thursday.

His estate's administrators have used $159 million to pay down the pop star's debt, which when Jackson died amounted to more than $400 million, court records show.

"Although there remain unresolved creditor claims, pending litigation and additional challenging business, tax and legal issues, and the estate is not yet in a condition to be closed, the executors have made substantial progress in reducing the estate's debt," the documents state.

The records, which were made public as part of the estate's probate proceedings, are the most detailed accounting yet of the finances of Jackson's estate from his death until December 31, 2010.

Beneficiaries of the estate are Jackson's children, his mother and various charities. Attorney John Branca and music executive John McClain were named administrators in a will the "Thriller" singer signed before he died in June 2009 from an overdose of drugs, most prominently the anesthetic propofol.

The singer's physician at the time, Dr. Conrad Murray, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death and has pleaded not guilty.

Jackson's 1982 release "Thriller" remains the best selling album of all time. Industry players think his estate can generate cash for years to come, just as dead stars like Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon and Elvis Presley continue to rake in millions.

Among the projects making money for Jackson's estate are the new album "Michael," which contains previously unreleased songs, and the concert movie "This Is It," which compiled videotaped rehearsals for a series of comeback concerts in London. Various merchandising and licensing deals have also swelled the coffers. Jackson's recordings are released by Epic Records, a unit of Sony Corp.

Noteworthy costs included a $900,000 payment to Forest Lawn Memorial cemetery where Jackson's body is interred, and $35,000 in expenses listed as "costume for memorial."

Administrators paid $27.2 million in taxes, as well as $5.3 million for Jackson family members and properties he owned. They made $4 million in mortgage payments on his properties.

(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Bob Tourtellotte and Dean Goodman)
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/18/us-michaeljackson-idUSTRE71H0JI20110218

И тази 'равносметка' ме кара да си помисля колко жестоко племе сме. Трябва да загубим нещо, за да го оценим. А той си отиде затънал в дългове. Справедливо ли е?
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Юли 01, 2011 10:37 am

Не спряха да му броят милионите...Дали в плюс или в минус Майкъл за част от света е само ПАРИ!
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Нед Юли 03, 2011 10:36 am

Janet Jackson revives brother's memories with virtual duet

Janet Jackson is opening up for the first time about a duet with her brother that she's reviving two years after his death.

Jackson took to the stage in London on Thursday and performed their 1995 song Scream as video of Michael Jackson played and his voice filled Royal Albert Hall.

The reworked duet follows in the footsteps of jazz pianist and singer Nat King Cole and his daughter, Natalie Cole. In 1991 she turned her father's famous 1961 recording "Unforgettable" into a father-daughter duet.

Janet Jackson said she did the original duet at the request of her brother years ago.

"I was on the Rhythm Nation tour and Mike actually asked me to do a song with him and I told him no. I didn't want to do it. I felt I hadn't come into my own and I hadn't fully made a name for myself ... and I didn't want to ride anyone's coattails," she said. "And I remember being in the Janet Tour a few good years later and he asked me again if I would do a song with him. And I felt, at that point, I'd carved my own little niche in this world of music and I felt okay, I can do this now and that's how it came about."

Jackson said that performing the song alongside her brother again isn't difficult.

"It feels great -- just listening to and hearing his voice," she said, adding that on stage she finds herself, "remembering the experience of recording it."

Jackson decline to comment to the press on the two-year mark of her brother's death, instead taking to social media this week with a simple message on Twitter on the June 25 anniversary: "I miss you, I love you."

Jackson wraps up the European leg of her tour this week then heads to North America, Australia and Africa.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-01/entertainment/janet.jackson_1_rhythm-nation-tour-duet-michael-jackson?_s=PM%3ASHOWBIZ

...."It's therapeutic, you know and it makes me smile inside," Jackson told British radio.

"I mean the energy of the song is fierce but it makes me smile inside when I hear him, when I hear his voice." ....
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/Janet-Jackson-duets-with-virtual-MJ/Article1-716040.aspx