MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Видео с история

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Видео с история - Page 2 Empty Re: Видео с история

Писане by andeli Пон Юли 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Докато тече подготовката за интервюто й с Майкъл, Опра се среща и с негови приятели. Най- сетне техните интервюта се появиха.

smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Female Libra Брой мнения : 1225
    Местожителство : SF
    Humor : crazy and addicted

Писане by smile Пон Сеп 20, 2010 3:22 pm

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F7O14puBf5A/

Link ^^^^^^
    Source: AllForLove Blog
    I was surfing over at IMDB this evening and saw an interesting thread posted by MsDangerous Girl about a video where Michael-OMG, gasp!-actually says the word “titties”! Okay, so being nosy, I had to check this out. The vid is hosted on a Chinese site and I wasn’t able to download it, but what I actually found upon clicking the link was quite the treasure!

This appears to be the (very nearly) complete video of Michael’s last visit to Gary in 2003, recorded via a*private film crew and a microphone*he carried on him. If you’re like me, you’ve probably seen bits and pieces of this on Youtube(including the well-known and very funny “crotch spraying” scene in back of the limo) but this is the first time I’ve seen the complete video. It looks to be part of an entire video commerorative series. And although it takes us inside his Gary press conference and his visit to 2300 Jackson Street, the real “gem” of this piece are the conversations in the limo during the ride! The conversation about “The Hibbity-Jibbity” (sp?) is hilarious. I also love just seeing how he interacts with the fans.

It was interesting for me to see, since only just a few short weeks ago, I was standing in some of the same places we see here (in fact, I even recognized when the limo is pulling into the back street behind the Jackson house). And yes, he does say the “t” word…it’s just past the 19 minute mark, when he’s talking about the girls jumping up and down. (He also referes to them as “fresh fish.” Trust me, he was scoping and checking out the action!).

There was another part I found interesting. When the limo driver is circling around trying to find an alternate way to get to the house on Jackson Street (because the crowds are blocking the way) notice how agitated he gets. He makes a comment to the effect that it will “reflect badly” on him if they are late for the appearance. This, to me, is an interestingly insightful moment, for a couple of reasons. It shows a keen, inherent*awareness that any negative publicity will automatically be a reflection on HIM…not the driver, not the crowd, and not because of a*situation beyond anyone’s control. (And as we know from experience, he was right. Anything negative was always made into a reflection on him, even in*circumstances*like we see here where he obviously had no control over matters). Also, you can tell he’s genuinely concerned about keeping the fans waiting needlessly. “It’s only going to get worse,” he insists. But the guy doesn’t seem to listen to him, and you can tell at this point he starts to get a little irked.

Sorry again I could not download it directly but here’s the link. I think you’ll enjoy this as much as I did!

MJ

http://www.mjjboard.com/king-pop-multimedia/21942-michael-jackson-commemorated.html
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Пон Сеп 27, 2010 7:25 pm

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Вто Сеп 28, 2010 4:50 pm

LL Cool J Talks About Working With MJ
    On George Lopez last night, LL Cool J was asked who he has loved working with the most, and of course he said Michael Jackson.

LL told a few cute stories about the two spending some time together, and went on to say they recorded "many songs" together, none of which have been released (We know one of these to be Serious Effect).

He also continued to say how much he loves and respects MJ and got a huge clap from the audience.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/09/28/ll-cool-j-talks-working-with-michael-jackson-video/

"The person that I had the most fun with – you know, may he rest in peace – the songs [we did together] were never actually released, but I did quite a few songs with the King of Pop: Michael Jackson. One time we was (sic) in the studio, you know, and I said ‘Mike, you know, in the “Smooth Criminal” [video] how’d you lean forward like that?’’ You know, and he was sitting – I was sitting at a, like, a baby grand piano, I’m sitting on a chair, you know, and he was sitting up on the piano like this [cross-legged], you know what I mean? [laughs] And he said, ‘Oh, look..’, I said ‘How’d you lean forward?’, he said, ‘Well, you know, we had a Swami come in and, you know, we did a special thing and he did a ritual and he leaned forward and we all leaned forward together.’ I was like, ‘Really?’ And he was like, ‘No, silly!’ [laughter] I’ve never told nobody this, and excuse the vulgarity of it, because it – but it’s late, so it’s cool [laughter].. You know, one time I said, you know, I was sitting there, we was (sic) in his office, I said, ‘Mike, you know, I gotta… I gotta – I gotta pass gas..’. He said, ‘What?’ – he said, ‘What?’ I said, ‘Mike, I gotta fart’, he said, ‘You gotta what?’, I said, ‘I have to fart’, he said, ‘Oh, go ahead then’; I would – and I would [emits the specific noise], and he would [laugh in hysterics, looking disgusted]. [laughter] […] So, he gets on the phone, right, I said, ‘Oh, man, I would love some ice-cream’, he says ‘Really? Yes, it’s okay, hold on a second. [dials phone number] Hello? Yes, hey, guess what LL did: he ordered some ice-cream.’ [laughter] You know - you know, Mike was a trip. You know, let me tell you something: working with Michael was like the most amazing part of my life. I respect him so much, love him so much… [applause] He was incredible. […] Incredible. […] Yeah – yeah, it’s amazing.”
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Писане by Tes Пет Окт 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Това е 2008, когато Ейкън и Майкъл са работили заедно. И не е точно "видео с история", тъй като Akon така или инъче не иска да я сподели с репортера-идиот. ;) Просто ми харесва как го отрязва, а и с право "because the translation always comes out wrong." ..." The next story I see about Mike that is negative... I will find the editor". Видео с история - Page 2 411623

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пет Окт 08, 2010 5:55 pm

for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Писане by for all time Чет Окт 28, 2010 2:03 pm

ОХХХ Тес , толкова хубаво звучи всичко... но това беше преломен момент за него и така остана... Това беше нещото, което го съсипа.
    Спирам за да не кажа нещо, което ще е ужасно .. имам предвид сем . Арвизо...!!!
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Писане by Tes Вто Ное 02, 2010 12:02 am

smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Писане by smile Вто Ное 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Писане by Tes Пон Ное 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Старо е, но.. виждам няма го тук: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5647450/Motown-founder-Berry-Gordy-remembers-Michael-Jackson.html

"Michael Jackson was not an artist who comes along once in a decade, a generation, or a lifetime. He was an artist who comes along ONCE. Period."
    - Berry Gordy
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Писане by Tes Съб Ное 20, 2010 12:43 am

Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Писане by Tes Съб Дек 11, 2010 11:28 pm

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Дек 16, 2010 10:42 am

Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Писане by Tes Пон Дек 20, 2010 12:06 pm

smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Писане by smile Нед Яну 02, 2011 6:49 am

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Фев 24, 2011 4:19 pm

50CENT ,LENNY KRAVTIZ ,AKON,TEDDY RILEY ,NEFF U,EDDIE CASICO TALK ABT MICHAEL (MUST SEE FOR EVERY MJ FAN)

This is hands down the best documentary about the project i have seen ..all theses artists talking candidly about their personal experiences with mike...how their musical collaborations took place ..how the songs were recorded(place location with video evidence )..some never before heard audio of mike talking about the troubles of this world .... michaels vision for the songs that they completed after he died ..this definitely for me squashes all controversy about the album at ...any sane thinking person will realise they really carried out his vision for the album .. and personally i couldn't be more pleased with the out come ..definitely an emotional watch at some parts but it worth the 30min watch
    Michael jackson's estate should get this documentary aired on mtv and all the major networks...the fans need to see this ..and it will be great promo for the album..notice how the videos that play with the new recordings are in sync with it...you would think that its the actual video for the cool!
    http://www.musicaloasis.net/2011/02/50cent-lenny-kravtiz-akonteddy-riley.html#
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Писане by smile Вто Апр 12, 2011 1:25 pm

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател