MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Tes
for all time
andeli
7 posters

" Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.

for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

" Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 Empty Re: " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.

Писане by for all time Нед Дек 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Това е ревю на албума песен по песен. Аз съм съгласна с много от това което казва. Особенно на финала.Прочетете го има любопитна информация за някои от траковете.

Is "Michael" Really Michael? A Review of the King of Pop's New Album

This past Friday I listened to Michael Jackson's highly-anticipated posthumous album, Michael, which is expected to hit stores in the U.S. on December 14th. I had many questions going in, not only about the music itself, but the process. How were the tracks selected? How much were they altered or embellished? And what was the end result?

Posthumous works are notoriously tricky. There are essentially two philosophical approaches: 1) present the material basically as it was found; or, 2) try to complete the artist's vision based on instructions and/or intuition. Either way comes with its own unique challenges and complications.

For the 2009 documentary, This Is It, the Estate of Michael Jackson opted for the first approach. Audiences around the world witnessed the raw rehearsals of what would have been an unprecedented concert spectacle. At the time, some complained that Jackson wouldn't have wanted people to see anything but the final, finished result. He was a perfectionist who gave everything to a performance; in the footage, however, he was often conserving his voice, marking his dance steps, and correcting mistakes. Yet there was something undeniably riveting and enlightening about watching the artist at work. It was tragic, of course, that his full vision was never realized. But for many viewers it humanized the singer, even as it showcased his extraordinary talent.

With this first posthumous album, however, a different approach was taken. All of the songs were completed within the past year by various collaborators and caretakers--ranging from Teddy Riley to Neff-U to Estate co-executor John McClain. Michael, his Estate said, left a "roadmap" behind, and they felt an obligation to finish what he had started. It was a risky decision that has caused a severe backlash amongst many of Jackson's core fans. A similar controversy resulted in 1995, when Paul, George and Ringo "finished" two John Lennon tracks ("Free as a Bird" and "Real Love") under the banner of the Beatles. For some fans, it could never be an "authentic" Beatles track without Lennon's full participation. Similarly, no matter how closely Akon, Lenny Kravitz and others worked with Jackson, could they ever fully intuit what he would have wanted on a given track?

In some cases, Jackson did indeed leave very specific notes and instructions. It is also well-known to those familiar with his artistic process that he frequently returned to tracks from previous album sessions and updated them. Versions of "Blood on the Dance Floor," "They Don't Care About Us," and "Earth Song," for example, were all originally recorded during the Dangerous sessions; but Jackson continued to tinker with each of these songs for years until he felt they were ready. A Michael Jackson song was never final until it made an official studio album.

This return-treatment is essentially what his collaborators have attempted on Michael. They wanted to make these tracks as fresh, vibrant and relevant as possible, believing that this is what Jackson would have wanted as well. Of course, in the end, since none of them are Michael Jackson, the best they could do is approximate. The album, then, is a hybrid creation. At times it feels truly inspired and very close to what Michael himself would have done; at other times, it feels a bit more like a tribute, similar to the remixes on Thriller 25.

Much of this probably won't even register to the average listener, who will simply listen to the music and decide whether they like it or not.

But because Michael Jackson is one of the most important artists of the past century the question of how much to modify the work he left behind is a very serious one. As amazing as the new version of "Behind the Mask" sounds, for example, it isn't the version Michael last worked on in the early 1980s. If for no other reason than documenting history, then, it would seem worthwhile to release the originals/demos as well (perhaps as bonus tracks or a supplementary album), even if they aren't perfectly polished or updated.

With that preface in place, I proceed to my review of the actual album, which, on the whole, really is an exciting and enjoyable listening experience. Indeed, for all the controversy about its authenticity, going through the album song by song, Jackson's presence is undeniable. His habits, his obsessions, his versatility, and his genius are on display at every turn.

Who else could move so seamlessly from social anthem to floor burner, fleet hip hop to cosmic rock, vintage funk to poignant folk ballad? Who besides Michael Jackson would follow a tender love song with a trenchant critique of the media? An uplifting gospel tune with a ferocious polemic on the monstrosity of Hollywood culture?

This, ultimately, is the most important quality of Michael: it feels like Michael.

The Estate and Sony should be given credit for retaining much of Jackson's edginess and eclecticism where they could have easily opted for a more traditional lineup. (For all the uproar over "Breaking News," I thought it was a pretty bold statement out of the gate in terms of its lyrical target.)

The album also contains some nice, visceral touches, including Jackson's incredibly dynamic beatboxing (displayed most prominently on "Hollywood Tonight"), and a phone message introduction to "(I Like) The Way You Love Me," in which Jackson explains the composition of the song to longtime collaborator, Brad Buxer. The point of these examples is that Jackson the artist and person doesn't get swallowed in "over-production," as some have feared. In spite of its limitations, from opening line ("This life don't last forever...") to closing ("I guess I learned my lesson much too soon") a very intimate, authentic, humanizing picture evolves.

Below, is my song-by-song breakdown of the album:

Hold My Hand

Simple, but powerful love song turned social anthem. Since I already reviewed this, I will just point to the link. I'm actually stunned this isn't charting better in the U.S., but maybe that will change when the video premiers and the holidays draw closer.

Hollywood Tonight

Definitely an album highlight. The song begins with a haunting Gothic church choir, before transforming into an energetic dance stomper. I'm not too keen on the spoken parts (performed by nephew, Taryll Jackson), but clearly there were places in the song Michael hadn't filled yet. The track features Michael in a notably deeper voice, and concludes with military-style whistling. As Ellen displayed on her show last week, the song will get people up and moving.

Keep Your Head Up

Narrates the life of an ordinary woman "looking for the hope in the empty promises." The song is well-suited to the current economic climate and will likely resonate with many listeners. The back half of the song offers a classic MJ crescendo, with the gospel choir providing the lift and communal strength the woman needs to keep going. (Fans will be happy to know the "Earth Song" ad libs heard on a leaked version of the track were removed.)

(I Like) The Way You Love Me

Great new production by Neff-U that was being actively discussed and transformed with Michael in Los Angeles (the original demo appeared on the 2004 boxed set, Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection). The new version retains all of the charm of the original while injecting some fresh elements, including new piano, bass, strings, and vocal effects.

Monster

A blistering rhythm track that probably hits harder than any song on the album. Features a rap solo by 50 Cent, guitar work by Orianthi, and excellent production by Teddy Riley. As Jackson holds a mirror up to society, asking us to observe the distorted reflection, I couldn't help but picture the horrifying scene of paparazzi shoving their cameras up against the ambulance carrying him to the hospital. "Everywhere you seem to turn there's a monster," he sings. "Paparazzi got you scared like a monster." Some reviewers continue to dismiss songs like this as petty "ranting" and "paranoia," but this is some deft social criticism for those who look beyond the surface. It has all the makings of a hit single.

Best of Joy

A breezy mid-tempo ballad, Jackson's falsetto is as effortless as ever as he sings promises to a loved one. Recorded in Los Angeles in 2009, this was one of his final recordings, and he still sounds fantastic.

Breaking News

The song will likely be forever-linked to the controversy surrounding its vocals. Yet in spite of the backlash, the content of the song is classic Michael Jackson, following in the tradition of anti-media tracks like "Leave Me Alone, "Tabloid Junkie," and "Privacy." The repeated use of the name, "Michael Jackson," highlights the way his name has been objectified--it is simply a media construct, a "boogieman," that the real Michael feels detached from. The exaggerated way the name is uttered humorously mocks the way the media exploits him for sensational effect. While the strength and clarity of the vocals clearly aren't up to Jackson's standards, the song itself is quite good. The harmonized chorus is catchy and memorable. Teddy Riley gives the song a fresh but faithful sheen. One can easily imagine the song as an outtake from the Dangerous or HIStory sessions.

(I Can't Make It) Another Day

Originally recorded by Jackson and Lenny Kravitz in 1999 at the legendary Marvin's Room Studio, the track has Michael summoning a cosmic power over a rugged, industrial funk beat and a soaring chorus. This is an example, however, of the new version sounding more like a Kravitz tribute to Jackson, rather than a Jackson track. In the original, Jackson's vocals are less overwhelmed by the drums and guitar, allowing him to convey the full mystery and wonder of the lyrics. Kravitz's update isn't too different, but enough to change the feel of the song. It still rocks, but in a different way than the original.

Behind the Mask

"Behind the Mask" was originally intended for Thriller, but left off reportedly because of a song credit dispute. It was later covered by Jackson's keyboardist Greg Phillinganes as well as Eric Clapton. Had Jackson released it in 1982, the quirky Yellow Magic Orchestra adaptation likely would have been a big hit. Estate executor John McClain updates it skillfully in this new version, making it sound brand new and retro at the same time. It is definitely one of the highlights of the album. Still, many fans will likely be anxious to hear those classic sheets of synth and 80s production on the original demo. Modernizing the production does make it fit better with the album, though it's unclear if Jackson himself planned to update the track.

Much Too Soon

An excellent choice to end the album, "Much Too Soon" showcases Jackson's ability as a singer-songwriter to magnificent effect. An exquisite expression of loss and yearning, it stands should-to-shoulder with some of the best folk ballads of The Carpenters and The Beatles. The lyrics almost read like a W.B. Yeats poem.

The track was first written by Jackson in 1981 and revisited multiple times over the years. The vocal on this version was recorded in 1994 at The Hit Factory during the HIStory sessions. It was originally engineered and mixed by Bruce Swedien (this version leaked online a couple weeks ago); the album version, featuring more prominent accordion and strings, was re-produced for the Michael album by estate co-executor John McClain.

In the song, a forlorn Jackson, accompanied by the subtle acoustic guitar work of Tommy Emmanuel, sings about being separated from a loved one "much too soon." The bridge features a harmonica solo that highlights the song's folk-blues essence, before Jackson returns with a final verse about "never letting fate control [his] soul." It is a beautiful, bittersweet song that perfectly balances hope and regret, loneliness and the desire for reconciliation. For all Jackson's superstardom, "Much Too Soon" reminds that behind the media construct was a human being.

Conclusion:

Call it a collage, an approximation, or a tribute. Or call it, as many of Michael's collaborators have: "a labor of love." That sentiment certainly shines through on the record. Yet obviously, this is not the exact album Jackson would have created. For a variety of reasons, many tracks that Jackson was working on during his final years aren't on the tracklist (including those with will.i.am). In addition, the vocals, particularly on a couple of the "Cascio tracks," don't always measure up to Jackson's typical strength and vitality, leading some to label them as "fake." Until a forensic analysis or some other concrete evidence proves otherwise that conspiracy theory doesn't hold up for me--especially after hearing the final album versions on very good speakers. But occasionally, the creative liberties taken do seem questionable, or at the very least, unexplained. For the purists (myself included), it would be nice, in addition to the current album versions, to have some of these songs in the form they were found--just as it was nice to see Michael un-mediated in This Is It.

But the bottom line is this: Michael contains some very impressive new material. One job of Jackson's Estate is to extend his legacy to new generations of listeners and this album will likely accomplish that. At ten songs, it is a tight, diverse almost 80s-esque LP--which also means fans have many more songs in the vaults to look forward to. In the meantime, songs like "Hollywood Tonight," "Monster," "Behind the Mask," and "Much Too Soon" make excellent additions to an already legendary catalog.

© Joseph Vogel
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-vogel/is-michael-really-michael_b_791987.html
    for all time
    for all time

" Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 Empty Re: " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.

Писане by for all time Пон Дек 13, 2010 3:52 pm

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Дек 13, 2010 4:09 pm

for all time написа:http://www.virginiarecords.com/site/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1292232499&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Отиваммммммммммммммммммммм!!!! :kermit :kermit

Прегръщам те! Бягай към щастието мила!!! " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 3273 " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 3273 " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 3273
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Писане by andeli Пон Дек 13, 2010 6:28 pm

for all time, взе ли го вече? Защо ли се прецаках и не си го поръчах от Вирджиния? Ама бързам. Я покажи бързо!
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пон Дек 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Утре , утре направо само дето не се разплаках в мола. Влизам и пуснали YANA .. i аз си помислих , че полудявам .. ама в другия мол е трябвало да го направя. Утре! Very Happy
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пон Дек 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Така е, който има много молове - ще се обърква Very Happy
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пон Дек 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Уф , да ! :winking
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Вто Дек 14, 2010 8:53 am

14.12. е добър ден за албум :kermit
    А вчера беше 13-ти, затова МОЛ-а се оказа погрешния " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 447960
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Вто Дек 14, 2010 4:16 pm

AAAAAAAAAAA в мен е ! Аз съм щшастлива а радио FM+ мe довърши !
    ОБИЧАМ ТЕ Майкъл ! Няма такава емоция!
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Вто Дек 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Честито! " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 502641
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Вто Дек 14, 2010 7:10 pm

ЧеститоОооо! " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 73349
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Вто Дек 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Благодаря миличка!!!!
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Вто Дек 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Един от най- добрите сайтове, които предлагат погледа на критиката. Албума няма много висока оценка, което беше напъно очаквано за мен. Все още няма много оценки на критиката, но предполагам, че скоро ще допълнят още.

http://www.metacritic.com/music/michael
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Дек 15, 2010 9:42 am

for all time написа:AAAAAAAAAAA в мен е ! Аз съм щшастлива а радио FM+ мe довърши !
    ОБИЧАМ ТЕ Майкъл ! Няма такава емоция!

Честитооо! " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 958831

/Много сладка муцунка имаш в подписааа.../
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Нед Дек 19, 2010 11:20 pm

http://breakingnewsdir.com/big-sales-projected-for-michael-jackson-album-116270.html

NEW YORK (Billboard) – The initial U.S. shipment of Michael Jackson’s “Michael,” due December 14 on Epic Records, is 900,000, according to retail sources.

Record label Sony is projecting first-week CD sales of 340,000 and digital album sales of 60,000.

That projection is similar to debut-week sales of Jackson’s album “This Is It,” though that album had the marketing strength of a major motion picture behind it.

“This Is It” sold 373,000 units in its first week and has sold 1.6 million units since its release in October 2009, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Second week projections for “Michael,” are set at 280,000 units, while digital sales are expected to slip from its debut week percentage of 15% to 8%.

Both of those percentages are better than the digital sales garnered by “This Is It” in its first week when the format accounted for 5.6% of total sales.

“Michael” will carry a $10.25 wholesale cost and a $13.98 list price. Most music merchants say the controversy surrounding the posthumous single “Breaking News” should stoke awareness and sales for the new album “Michael.”

“I think people will come out to buy the album, especially with the controversy,” Edge Entertainment Distribution music buyer Danny Cohen said.

The debate on song quality and authenticity will likely be a moot point by November 15, when the Jackson website is scheduled to debut “Hold My Hand,” which features Akon.

That first commercially available single from “Michael” will be available for sale the same day at digital stores like iTunes.

Some merchants worry that the quality of the first song being streamed from Jackson’s site may not inspire consumers to run out and buy the set on street date. One merchant described “Breaking News” as “an interesting choice to sell an album. It’s not a good first look for the album.”

Merchants say that Sony sales representatives have told them the single was chosen more because of the lyrical content as a way to herald the news about the upcoming album.
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Нед Дек 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Kато го прочетох ми олекна малко!!!!
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Сря Дек 22, 2010 9:51 pm

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Дек 23, 2010 10:51 am

MICHAEL JACKSON'S
    MICHAEL IS THE #1 SELLING GLOBAL ALBUM

The Legendary Icon Continues His Worldwide Success
    Shipping Platinum or Gold in 31 territories

New York - The King of Pop showed once again that his music knows no borders as the Sony Music/Epic Records release MICHAEL - thefirst album in nine years of new Michael Jackson tracks -- debuted globally at #1 in its first week of sales and shipped over 3 million units worldwide making it one of the biggest albums of 2010.
    Hailed by TIME as "a carefully assembled recreation of his finest moments as a solo artist and a reminder of why we cared about him to begin with," MICHAELclearly has been embraced not only by his most passionate fans in virtually every corner of the world, but a new generation discovering his recent artistry, collaborations and poignant gems featured on MICHAEL. Wrote Neil McCormick, chief rock music critic for the London Daily Telegraph: "It has the extraordinary confidence of a pop classic and presages an album that may well be Jackson's best work since his Eighties glory days."

Today's worldwide results underscore Michael Jackson's prophetic vision in seeing the world as one territory and his fans part of a single community, which helped endear him to countless fans and make him the global icon and superstar he remains today. Some of the sales figures from across the world show the following:

MICHAELshipped Platinum in 14 territories including the United States, UK, Germany, France (2x), Italy (3x), Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia, Belgium, Czech Republic (4x), Canada, Korea and the Middle East.
    The album debuted at #1 in Germany, Italy, Netherlands and Sweden.
    And on top of the # 1 album chart entry in Germany, sales ofMICHAELbroke the country's 2010's first-week record with over 85,000 units sold.
    Opening week sales of more than 113,000 in the U.K. scored the biggest opening week for a new Michael Jackson studio album since 'Dangerous' nearly 20 years ago.
    In Japan, the album is the fourth Michael Jackson album to ever debut in the top 3, joining Bad, Thriller and last year's "This Is It" companion album.
    The album is in the top five in Belgium (#2), US (#3), Japan (#3), the UK (#4), France (#4), Denmark (#4). In the US, the album shipped platinum and debuted at #3 of the Billboard Album chart with just under 230,000 copies sold.
    The album went Gold in 17 territories on arrival in Japan, China, Australia, Ireland, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, New Zealand, India, Philippines and Taiwan.
    The album marks another release under the new agreement between the Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music announced in March that continues the label's 35-year relationship with Michael and his music. Duringthat time, Michael sold hundreds of millions of records, had 13 #1 singlesand released the pop culture phenomenon "Thriller," which remains music's all-time bestselling album with more than 100 million copies sold worldwide.

Information on Michael can be found atwww.MichaelJackson.com .
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Дек 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Днес го гледах в новините. Наистина го обявяват за # 1 по прогажби за първата седмица. В много страни е на челна позиция, но в САЩ отново не е. Не мога да скрия, че съм изненадана от този резултат. "Майкъл" е далече от качеството, с което Майкъл ни глезеше и при масирания бойкот на албума си мислех, че няма да успее да се пребори със зверската конкуренция. Не знам колко ще се задържи на върха, но се КЕФЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ :kermit
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Чет Дек 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Надявах се това да стане и много се радвам, че стана!!!!! А сега силно се надявам да се задържи дълго така. Ако стане и в Америка, ще е perfect. Smile
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Дек 24, 2010 1:18 am

Andeli и Tes, напълно споделям казаното от вас. Днес определено ми беше добър деня точно заради тази новина...Америка винаги е била "скромна" в оценката си за Майкъл...Недостатъчно признат у дома си...Не е прецедент, останалия свят отново се доказа с признателността и благоразположението към Майкъл.
    Нека бъде първи и за дълго време. Майкъл заслужава само това!
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Нед Дек 26, 2010 11:46 am

Album Chart
    week 52 / 2010 - January 1
    the top-selling albums according to global
    sales figures and national album charts
    issue date: December 23, 2010
    copyright (C) 2010 - all rights reserved

1. Michael Jackson - Michael
    Epic - 734.000 - 1 week at No.1 - Hot Shot Debut

2. Susan Boyle - The Gift
    Syco Music / Columbia - 455.000

3. Take That - Progress
    Polydor - 414.000

4. Rihanna - Loud
    Def Jam - 409.000 - Largest Sales Increase

5. Taylor Swift - Speak Now
    Big Machine - 320.000

6. Black Eyed Peas - The Beginning
    Interscope - 314.000

7. Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits
    Mercury / Island - 244.000

8.Pink - Greatest Hits So Far
    LaFace / Zomba - 242.000

9. Justin Bieber - My Worlds (My World+My World 2.0)
    Island - 210.000

10. Bump Of Chicken - Cosmonaut
    Toy's Factory Japan - 207.000

Oще не мога да му се нарадвам!!! " Michael" - излиза на 14. 12. 2010 година.  - Page 4 411892
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Съб Фев 12, 2011 2:44 am

MJ Estate confirms second single from “Michael” in China
    Recently the second single for the Austrila, Italy and the UK was confirmed: ‘Hollywood Tonight’. The second single for France is ‘Behind The Mask’. The Estate now also confirmed ‘Hollywood Tonight’ to be the second single from Michael in China. New information will follow as soon as it is received. sources: LMJFA, MJ Estate
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Female Libra Брой мнения : 1225
    Местожителство : SF
    Humor : crazy and addicted

Писане by smile Вто Апр 05, 2011 6:20 pm

намерих този клип и не знам изобщо дали има нещо верно тука, но дай боже да има....

for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Вто Апр 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Абе , май е фенски.. , не че не искам албум. Аз искам всичко, над което е работил и не ме интересува мнението на критиците. Но на някои песни ясно си личи гласът на "оня". Така ,че съм сколнна да мисля , че си е фенско клипче.

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content

В момента е: Нед Май 19, 2024 8:43 pm