MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
smile
for all time
6 posters

Другите за него с думи

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Другите за него с думи - Page 5 Empty Re: Другите за него с думи

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Фев 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Real Magic and Michael

7/10/09 at 8:45 pm

Другите за него с думи - Page 5 Dr-wayne-dyer

by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

In 1992 when the time came to write a dedication for my book Real Magic, I decided to recognize three special people—my dear daughter Saje, my spiritual brother Deepak Chopra, and my friend pop superstar Michael Jackson. I wanted to recognize Michael “whose words, music, and love remind us that it is only through giving that we are saving our own lives.” Michael Jackson had a special relationship with the principles of Real Magic, the idea of “creating miracles in everyday life.” With his enormous musical talent, he created a body of work that brought joy to millions. My children and I spent five very happy days with him at Neverland in 1991. He wanted to talk to me about “real magic,” but the truth is, he already had the magic—the power he needed to dream and create and give. Michael was dedicated to ending world hunger and helped create the 1985 “We Are the World” celebrity sing-along that brought together some of the biggest names in popular music to raise funds for famine relief in Africa. I didn’t have to explain “real magic” to Michael because he was already a spiritual being, already kind, loving, and ready to use his musical gift to create miracles. Along with millions of people around the world, I say, thank you, Michael, for sharing your amazing talent to lift our spirits. I’ll remember you as a beautiful human being with a heart as big as the sky.

Namaste,

Wayne

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Фев 25, 2011 4:28 pm

andeli написа:Може би най - хубавите и силни думи, които съм чувала за Майкъл напоследък, събрани само в няколко кратки изречения.

“A lot of singers today try to sound like Michael Jackson,” Santana continued.
    “But Michael was unique, he was number one in making everyone feel childlike, in making us feel the innocence and purity.
    He gives everybody supreme entertainment, and he gives everybody hope. To me, he’s number one in making people feel happy.”

"Много от изпълнителите днес се опитват да звучат като Майкъл Джаксън. Но Майкъл беше уникален, той беше номер едно в това да кара всички да се чувстват като деца, да ни кара да чувстваме невинността и чистотата. Той даваше на всички върховно представление и даряваше всички с надежда. За мен той е номер едно в това да прави хората щастливи."

Да, Сантана изказа с няколко красиви изречения мисията на един изключителен житейски път...
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Писане by andeli Нед Фев 27, 2011 5:33 pm

“It was like a drug. He was like a drug for me. I felt like I just always wanted to be around him… I felt so high… I’ve never felt like that around another human being. Except for one, which was my father.”

Lisa Marie Presley
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Фев 28, 2011 11:12 am

andeli написа:
    “It was like a drug. He was like a drug for me. I felt like I just always wanted to be around him… I felt so high… I’ve never felt like that around another human being. Except for one, which was my father.”

Lisa Marie Presley

Дали е пресилено да кажа, че и за нас е такъв... Другите за него с думи - Page 5 3273
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пон Фев 28, 2011 11:45 am

Да, пресилено е, но се приема. Просто ние не сме били около него, не сме разговарли, не сме се смели заедно, не ни е поглеждал с огромните си поглъщащи очи, не ни е прегръщал и целувал... Не, няма как да знаем какво е. Можем само да си мечтаем да бяхме узнали.
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Фев 28, 2011 11:58 am

andeli написа:Да, пресилено е, но се приема. Просто ние не сме били около него, не сме разговарли, не сме се смели заедно, не ни е поглеждал с огромните си поглъщащи очи, не ни е прегръщал и целувал... Не, няма как да знаем какво е. Можем само да си мечтаем да бяхме узнали.

Разбира се, че е така. Не се впуснах в тези подробности, защото ги жадуваме до болка...
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Female Libra Брой мнения : 1225
    Местожителство : SF
    Humor : crazy and addicted

Писане by smile Съб Мар 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Много силно! Много точно! Много красиво казано!

/ не си спомням, да съм чула / чела, по -силни верни и точни думи/
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Female Libra Брой мнения : 1225
    Местожителство : SF
    Humor : crazy and addicted

Писане by smile Чет Мар 17, 2011 4:57 pm

He was put on this earth to touch the hearts of millions. He cared for people, animals, children. He changed the world. Through his singing and dancing he inspired people from every background, teaching everyone that it is okay to love one another. It really doesn’t matter if you’re black or white. Michael was a groundbreaker. He dared to do what others wouldn’t. He challenged us to step out of our comfort zones. He had hope. This beautiful man is now gone, much too soon, but his spirit lives in every one of us who has learned something from him. We keep Michael alive, so keep the faith...

тези думи, незнам на кой са, но са прекрасни!Другите за него с думи - Page 5 779909
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Мар 18, 2011 11:08 am

smile написа:
    He was put on this earth to touch the hearts of millions. He cared for people, animals, children. He changed the world. Through his singing and dancing he inspired people from every background, teaching everyone that it is okay to love one another. It really doesn’t matter if you’re black or white. Michael was a groundbreaker. He dared to do what others wouldn’t. He challenged us to step out of our comfort zones. He had hope. This beautiful man is now gone, much too soon, but his spirit lives in every one of us who has learned something from him. We keep Michael alive, so keep the faith...

тези думи, незнам на кой са, но са прекрасни!Другите за него с думи - Page 5 779909

И аз незнам на кой са, но определено е човек, докоснат от Майкъл и разбрал истинската му красива същност. Това е Майкъл, такива думи трябва да стоят винаги до името му... Другите за него с думи - Page 5 787611
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пон Мар 28, 2011 11:28 am

Michael's Nephew: Austin Brown
    Другите за него с думи - Page 5 7c86a7e72d7ft

Austin Brown better known as Auggie to family and friends was born on November 22nd, 1985 at West Lake, Los Angeles to Nathaniel Brown and Maureen (Rebbie) Jackson Brown the eldest of the Jackson Family children.

Austin was four years old backstage at his Uncle Michael's "Bad World Tour" when he first realized how he loved music, and then he was able to go on stage during his Uncle Michael's "History Tour" and he realized performing was what he wanted to do. A few years later he started singing and writing songs. He took piano lessons for more than ten years. He took guitar with his Uncle Tito Jackson, who showed him how to play some chords and developed from there. He started recording and making beats around the age of twelve.

Другите за него с думи - Page 5 B380fc87e039t

Austin Brown Talks About Uncle Michael in Interview

(27-10-2010) In a new interview with Ian Drew for US Magazine, singer Austin Brown talks about growing up in his famous family and about some of the things his Uncle Michael taught him. An excerpt of the interview follows:

US: What was your uncle Michael Jackson really like?

AB: My uncle was always big on teaching my cousins and me about song structure. He would like to break down songs -- he would always start with the base line, and then start humming a melody. He wanted to teach me how things came together, how to portray my voice and where music came from. The main thing with my uncle was just the love he showed all of us and how caring and giving he was to other people as well. The most important lesson that he showed us was charity and giving back. All of this meant nothing if you weren't giving anything back.

US: Absolutely. What were some of the personal things that you got to do with him? Did you go on the rides at Neverland or go bowling?

AB: Yeah, we would go on rides and eat candy and watch movies. I know this might sound cliché but it was just like anybody hanging out with their relatives.

US: It's been a year since his death. What do you look back on and what was all that like? It must’ve been very tragic and completely emotional losing someone who was a mentor to you?

AB: Yeah, to this day it's hard for me to talk about. It just hurt me that much. What I'll always remember were the wonderful memories that he gave us. And for me, as a child, I remember the lessons and love he showed me -- unconditional love.

US: You also knew Prince. That's very interesting because Prince and your uncle didn’t get along so well, right?

AB: That's actually not true! My uncle actually told me a couple years ago that they talked about doing stuff together again, but it just never happened. When I saw Prince a few years back he was giving my uncle props and saying how much he loved his voice. So I don't know how true it is that they didn't get along because that's not what I saw.

US: I also heard you wrote a song about your uncle Michael called "I Never Will Forget," and it's supposed to be amazing.

AB: It's the fastest I've ever written a song. I wrote it in five minutes because the emotions were just pouring out of me. It's the most special song I’ve ever written, and I just can't wait for people to hear it!

Другите за него с думи - Page 5 Ff709a7ace3dt
    Austin Brown with Michael and his cousins
    Jeremy and Jourdynn Jackson ( Jermaine's sons) in May 2009
    for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Писане by for all time Сря Апр 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Rock Hill doctor helped saved Michael Jackson's life after 1995 rehearsal collapse

By Andrew Dys, Columnist - adys@heradonline.com

When Dr. William Alleyne II heard about Michael Jackson's death last week while on vacation, this doctor who specializes in lung ailments in Rock Hill turned young again.

In his mind, he was just Bill Alleyne, the young guy who spent money out of his pocket to buy Michael Jackson albums. The guy who became a doctor and took his new bride to Michael Jackson concerts.

“It was an overwhelming sense of sadness, Alleyne said.

Sure, Bill Alleyne is a Michael Jackson fan like millions. But Dr. William Alleyne had more reason to be sad than most fans. Alleyne said Tuesday, for the first time in 14 years, I was the doctor who saved Michael Jackson's life.

In December 1995, Alleyne was the critical care director at Beth Israel North Hospital, on the Upper East Side in New York City across the way from the mayor's Gracie Mansion. He was the guy in charge when one of the nurses told him, We have Michael Jackson coming here.

Alleyne didn't believe it then.

“I said, ‘Ha, ha, very funny,' Alleyne recalled.

He had seen patients who were stars, or spouses of stars, but this was different. Thousands of people started clamoring outside the hospital. The place was turning into bedlam.

“Ten minutes later, they rolled Michael Jackson in on a stretcher, Alleyne said Tuesday from his Rock Hill office where he's one of the partners at Carolina Pulmonary Physicians. But in 1995, Alleyne was the doctor to the King of Pop. Jackson had collapsed after a rehearsal for an upcoming HBO special at the nearby Beacon Theater.

Alleyne and his wife had seen Jackson before in concert, on television, and now, in 1995, Jackson was waiting, unconscious, for Bill Alleyne to save his life.

"Mr. Jackson was in critical condition, Alleyne said. He was dehydrated. He had low blood pressure. He had a rapid heart rate. He was near death."

Alleyne went from doctor to a star to doctor of a man who could die. Alleyne, an acquaintance of Jackson's doctor at the time who had seen some of that doctor's patients, had been picked personally by that doctor to be the attending physician for Jackson's emergency care. Alleyne gave the order to have the defibrillator ready if needed to treat the abnormal heart rhythm of the most famous entertainer with the best rhythm on Earth.

After about an hour or so that December dusk, Alleyne said he had Jackson stabilized with intravenous fluids and other treatment, and transferred Jackson to intensive care. But in the meantime, the crowd outside had become massive, a mob scene.

“I looked outside the window, and the crowd was shoulder to shoulder, huge, far more than when the mayor's mansion across the street had hosted the pope, the president, even Nelson Mandela, Alleyne recalled.

And inside the hospital, Alleyne said, it was absolute pandemonium.

Jackson's entourage had muscled into intensive care. Alleyne had a brief showdown with one bodyguard who did not want to let Alleyne in the room again after Alleyne had left briefly. Alleyne recalled he said to the bodyguard, Your boss is dying in there, and I am going in there to save his life. You can be the one who has to say you wouldn't let me in.

Bill Alleyne walked in and saved Michael Jackson.

But the crush of people inside wasn't over. The entourage of Jackson's then-wife, Lisa Marie Presley, came in. Presley came in, too. Then through the middle of the crowd, another entourage, and Janet Jackson, Michael's sister.

"Here is Janet, drop-dead, stop-the clock gorgeous, and she said, ‘Thank you for taking care of my brother,' Alleyne recalled.

Alleyne found time to call home. His wife, Cheryl Courtlandt, a physician herself who now is a pediatrician at Levine's Children's Hospital in Charlotte, was home with two small kids.

“I'm gonna be a little late honey, Alleyne told his wife. Turn on the news.

He told his wife Michael Jackson was his patient, and she said to her husband, verbatim, in words Alleyne will never forget: Well, you take care of Mr. Jackson and hurry home, because I have two kids here and you need to take out the garbage.

Jackson soon was stable, and Alleyne and Jackson started a doctor/patient relationship similar to all in theory but unlike any relationship Alleyne had ever had in practice. As people were climbing trees to get pictures of inside the hospital, as Jackson's fans sang his songs outside and the world press invaded the sidewalks and street for information about the condition of this most-famous man, Bill Alleyne tried to keep Michael Jackson alive with intravenous food and care.

Michael Jackson was the most soft-spoken, least demanding guy you would ever want to meet, Alleyne said. Everything he said was a whisper. His biggest concern was could he perform.

Alleyne told Jackson no way could he perform anytime soon.

Alleyne had to get permission to release information to Jackson's family. Jackson gave it. Alleyne had to deal with other doctors who came to watch his every move, and a world that wanted information that Alleyne would not give to anybody but those Jackson said to give it to.

After about 72 hours, Alleyne and Jackson's publicists and others realized they had to give a press conference. So Alleyne worked with Jackson's people to go over what could be said, what to stay away from but still tell the truth. Alleyne was blunt with the world, saying Jackson did not have any immune system problems because rumors about AIDS were swirling. He was blunt that Jackson had no drugs in his system.

News accounts from 1995 show Alleyne and his then-partner, Dr. Bob Glennon, talking about Jackson's condition to convince the world that Jackson was, in fact, critically ill.

“Michael Jackson was unconscious when he arrived, Alleyne said. I had to make that clear.

Through the next few days, Alleyne was Jackson's doctor. Other doctors came to watch behind him, but Alleyne said he was not affronted. Having others sets of eyes look at his care and treatment of Jackson was understandable.

Jackson had to do what other patients who are recovering must do, Alleyne said. Walk around, be monitored. Except he had an entourage in the next room.

“After a couple of days, Mr. Jackson told me he needed to get his hair done, Alleyne remembered. I told him we had a barber at the hospital.

Jackson's entourage laughed: A stylist traveled around the world with Jackson and would style those locks right there in intensive care. The makeup crew came in, too.

Near the end of Jackson's hospital stay, he asked Alleyne if he could visit other patients in intensive care. Jackson met one lady, gave her an autographed picture after he prayed with her, and the lady told Alleyne, I can die now; I prayed with Michael Jackson.

Alleyne recalled, laughing: I told Mr. Jackson maybe visiting with people who had suffered heart attacks or other serious problems wasn't such a good idea.

When Jackson was discharged, Alleyne stayed in the background as the cameras went off and the video was shot. But Jackson asked Alleyne to make house calls for the next three days. Blood pressure checks, pulse, all that stuff. Alleyne was the director of critical care house calls were not his bag. But Michael Jackson had asked, so Alleyne said yes.

“House calls, to the penthouse of the Four Seasons hotel, Alleyne said. He had rented out the entire top two floors.

In one moment of weakness, Alleyne said he almost asked Jackson to teach him how to moonwalk Jackson's famous trademark dance.

But Alleyne kept it professional with Michael Jackson, as the entourages and the world watched Alleyne's every move.

Finally, about two weeks into this whirlwind relationship, Alleyne told Jackson, Mr. Jackson, you are stable. I can stop being your doctor and return to being your fan.

All humble Alleyne asked for was an autographed picture for his kids to have years down the road.

Before Alleyne left the hotel that day, Alleyne recalled Jackson telling him: Thank you for saving my life.

Then Jackson told Alleyne he understood how difficult it had been for a black man to get to such a distinguished position within the medical world, that Alleyne's accomplishments were inspiring to Jackson.

“It was very touching, Alleyne said. I will never forget that.

Alleyne never gave an interview since then, never signed any book deals or made a nickel off being Michael Jackson's doctor of almost two weeks. He never spoke to Michael Jackson again.

Alleyne, other than casual conversation with friends, or associates in medicine, or among the people at his medical practice, never told anyone of his time as doctor to the most famous entertainer in the world.

Alleyne's own children, son Douglas and daughter Courtney, only learned of his role when a documentary came out a few years ago that had some of the footage of the news conferences from 1995 in it. There was Bill Alleyne.

“Daddy, are you Michael Jackson's doctor?” his daughter asked.

“I said yes, because I was his doctor, Alleyne said. I looked at it as always being his doctor, that I had a professional relationship with Mr. Jackson and would honor that.

This man with Carolina roots in his family came to Charlotte in 1996, then began practicing medicine in Rock Hill in 1999. He's done what humble doctors do: give some time to reading at schools, volunteered, raised his kids.

The sign outside his Rock Hill medical practice only has his name. There is no mention of Michael Jackson anywhere in the building.

Only now, after Jackson's death, did Alleyne agree to share his remembrances of those days.

Alleyne said that he told his wife, only half-jokingly, that the world spotlight would be on the doctors who had recently been caring for Jackson before his death.

Alleyne said he would be remembered as: I was the doctor who saved Michael Jackson's life.

Alleyne has, at night the past few days after seeing patients, watched some coverage of the aftermath of Michael Jackson's death.

That to this day he is so loved comes as no surprise to me, Alleyne said. He was very gracious and kind.

He understands that there were accusations against Jackson after 1995, but that was not the Michael Jackson Bill Alleyne knew in 1995.

And Tuesday afternoon, as tens of millions, maybe more, watched the memorial service for Jackson from Los Angeles, here's what Bill Alleyne, doctor, did: He saw other patients. He did not watch TV.

He helped a lady with a little bit of cardiopulmonary trouble. Another with asthma. More. Each received Bill Alleyne's full attention, as he had given Michael Jackson his full attention in 1995.

Alleyne saw them all, gave this interview about that two weeks 14 years ago, then went home.

Just like he did for those crazy days in December 1995, when Bill Alleyne was Michael Jackson's doctor.

Rock Hill doctor helped saved Michael Jackson's life after 1995 rehearsal collapse | The Herald - Rock Hill, SC
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Сря Апр 06, 2011 11:50 pm

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Нед Май 08, 2011 1:12 pm

“There will never be another talent like Michael Jackson. Many people are saying what a performer, what an icon. How many Grammy’s he won. How Thriller was the biggest selling album in history. They speak about the controversy and countless other things. But the truth of the matter is he was a boy that God blessed with the most angelic voice. Just listen to an early Jackson Five album and listen to that voice. The purity, the feeling, the interpretation of the lyrics. At the age of ten, he was on par with James Brown and Aretha Franklin. But the thing he had that they could not match was the fact that he was a child. But at the same time he sang as an adult. He was the first live performer I ever saw. I got to see him at Madison Square Garden when I was eight. If not for him, I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing. He gave me joy as a child and showed me the way to go. He was music. Period. His hugeness as a star was great but before he was the King of Pop,he’d said it all. May you rest in peace sweet Michael. You gave us all you had to give.”

— Lenny Kravitz

Другите за него с думи - Page 5 145116
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Вто Май 10, 2011 1:05 pm

More details on instrumental album Michael Jackson started before his death, and his love of classical music

More details on instrumental album Michael Jackson started before his death, and his love of classical music

TV and film composer and conductor David Michael Frank may have been one of the last persons to collaborate with Michael Jackson on an artistic project. The pop singer’s untimely death left that project in an uncertain state. Initial reports suggested that Jackson planned to do an album of “classical music” he had written; the pieces were to be orchestrated by Frank. Actually, Frank says, the pieces were closer to film music and would have gone into an all-instrumental album had Jackson lived. The Baltimore-born Frank, interviewed by phone in California, gives an account here of his experience with the King of Pop:

Four or five months ago, I received a call from Michael Jackson’s longtime personal recording engineer, Michael Prince, who told me Michael was looking for someone to arrange some music for orchestra. I thought it was going to be for the tour he was going to do. For the next month or two, he would call, saying, ‘Michael Jackson says he’s going to call you.’

At the end of April, another Michael, Michael Jackson’s personal assistant, called me and asked me to come the next day at 10 a.m. and asked me the make and model of my car. I drove to the Holmby Hills home. I drove up to the front door, and was met by an assistant who told me to go inside.

I was met there by a woman dressed like a housekeeper, but with a white turban on her head. She said, ‘Michael Jackson will be with you shortly.’ About two minutes later, he came down the stairs. I was reluctant to shake his hand because I had heard that he was concerned about germs, but he immediately stuck his hand out and gave me a very firm handshake. He was very skinny, but not the least bit frail. He was wearing a suit and a hat. He was going to rehearsal later for the tour. He said, ‘You look familiar.’ I told him a long time ago I worked on a TV tribute to Sammy Davis, Jr. at Shrine Auditorium [that he had participated in]. I told him I had met him briefly there.’ He said, ‘I never forget a face.’

He told me, ‘I have three projects going on simultaneously.’ One was the tour that the whole world knew about. The other two I believe no one knew about. One was to be an album of pop songs. Then he said, ‘The other one is that I want to record an album of classical music’ — what he called classical music.

He said he listened to … classical music all the time; it was his absolute favorite. I was impressed with the pieces he mentioned: Aaron Copland’s Rodeo, Fanfare for the Common Man and Lincoln Portrait; Leonard Bernstein’s West Side Story. I mentioned Bernstein’s On the Waterfront. Then Michael mentioned that he loved Elmer Bernstein’s film music, too, and he specifically mentioned To Kill a Mockingbird.

I realized that almost all the classical pieces he mentioned are childlike, very simple and pretty, like Prokofiev’s Peter and the Wolf and Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite. He also mentioned Debussy several times, specifically Arabesque [No. 1] and Clair de lune. He was very soft-spoken when were talking about music, but when he got animated about something, he was very changed. When he mentioned how he loved Elmer Bernstein, and I said I liked the Magnificent Seven score, Michael started singing the theme very loudly, almost screaming it.

He said, ‘I’m making a CD.’ Then his son, Prince Michael, came in, and Michael asked him to find a CD player. Paris found one and brought it in with Prince. Michael played the CD. It was very pretty music. He said, ‘But a section is missing.’ He played a second piece. And he said, ‘But a section is missing, too. But I can hum it to you.’ I asked if there was a piano in the house, and he said there was one in the pool house. We headed out there, but Michael stopped when he saw the dog was outside, soaking wet from being in the pool. He didn’t want us to get splattered. It was kind of funny. Michael got another assistant to hold the dog while we went to his pool house.

I sat at the piano and Michael hummed the missing part of one of the pieces. I had taken a little digital recorder with me and asked if I could record him. He was in perfect pitch. I tried to figure out chords to go with it as he hummed. He said, ‘Your instincts are totally right about the chords.’

We talked about classical music some more. I played some Debussy pieces. Michael seemed very happy and I think he felt very comfortable with me. He mentioned Leonard Bernstein again, and I played some of West Side Story. He told me he had met Bernstein once and that Bernstein had said he was a big fan of Michael’s.

Back in the house, whenever he’d go from room to room, you’d hear, ‘I love you, Daddy.’ ‘I love you, Paris.’ They all seemed pretty normal and happy.

Michael was very anxious to get the pieces orchestrated and record the music with a big orchestra. I suggested we record it at the Fox, Sony or Warner Brothers lot. I asked if he could have someone call me to discuss the budget and he said he would take care of it. When I left there were several fans outside the gate.

[Later] I talked to Michael on the phone. He asked me how the project was going and I said I was waiting to hear from someone so we could set the deal. I suggested we could record the music in London while he was doing the show there. He liked the idea. He again brought up Arabesque.

I laid the music all out on my computer and started on the orchestrations. Finally, a week before Michael died, his manager, Frank Dileo, called and asked me for an email with the budget and an electronic mock-up of the music, the costs of orchestration.

Now I have no idea what’s going to happen with this. I’m hoping the family will do something to get this done. I will not bring it up [with them] until after what I think is an appropriate time.

My guess is that each piece would be seven to ten minutes long. [Each one] is more substantial than a song. It’s very pretty music. One piece had an Irish quality about it. I suggested that we could use a Celtic harp. The pieces sound like pretty film score music, with very traditional harmony, and definitely very strong melodies. One of them was a little John Barry-ish, like in Out of Africa — that kind of John Barry score. I could hear [in my head] sweeping strings and French horns in unison.

I told Michael I was going to use one of Leonard Bernstein’s batons I had bought at auction when we did the recording. I knew he would have gotten a big kick out of that. I guess I still will use that baton if I ever get to conduct the music.

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Вто Юни 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Това го гледах вчера. Ами... Да, той просто искаше да бъде разбран. Някои успяха, а други все още се мъчим. Smile
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пет Юли 01, 2011 10:12 am

(29-6-2011) Kathy Hilton, mother of Paris Hilton, recently gave an interview to Celebuzz.com about her famous daughter's new show, 'The World According to Paris.' But she was also asked about her friendship with Michael Jackson and when asked what some of her favorite moments with her friend were, Hilton answered:

"My favorite moment with him would have to be when we were hunting for Easter eggs! One of the memorable times was him taking me to spend the day with Elizabeth Taylor. She’s my idol and reminded me so much of my mother. As kids, we would make prank phone calls and do silly things. He taught Kyle how to do the moonwalk when she was 4 years old. He was completely misunderstood. When he was at the Waldorf [hotel in NYC where the Hiltons lived], there were fans waiting outside in the rain with photos and I told him about them. He had a big meeting to attend but he signed pictures for them and even sent out an umbrella. That’s what he was like – so lovely. He raised beautiful, sweet children too. I will truly miss him. "

for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Писане by for all time Съб Юли 02, 2011 7:50 pm

За тяхното приятелство определено рабрах последните месеци. Идея си нямах , че толкова добри приятели са били!
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пет Юли 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Marsha Ambrosius, writer of Butterflies, recalls meeting Michael
    Другите за него с думи - Page 5 Mjrarephoto

by: Marsha Ambrosius

I'm nervous. Excited but very nervous. It's a mild afternoon in New York City and I'm walking towards The Hit Factory studio to meet Mr.Michael Jackson. Today would be the first day recording his vocals on a song I wrote. A song called "Butterflies". Oblivious to pedestrians and loud traffic. Tuning out any sound interrupting my inner voice screaming "Calm down!!! You deserve this!!! You're worth this!!!".

I walk through the glass doors leading to a front desk. I was told to give my full name and ID was required. As expected, I was. A doorman walked me to the key operated elevator and was escorted to his floor. "Michael Jackson & Friends" was written on a white piece of A4 paper taped to the door. I was led inside.

My heart is literally beating out of my chest and I'm two breaths short of a panic attack. All I recall is the sound of a grand piano playing a harmonic scale, someone singing and seeing who that voice was coming from eye to eye.

It was him. The King of Pop. The Greatest Entertainer of All Time. From the live room, he smiled at me and threw up a peace sign. Continued to warm up his vocals as I stood in awe and then made his way to me. He said my first name and gave me a welcoming embrace. "Thank you," he said.

No Michael! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learned too much from Michael Jackson. Having the opportunity to be both observer and writer/vocal producer was too rich to put into so many words. Watching his breathing techniques, the vocal scales he would go over and over again before even stepping in the vocal booth at the studio every day we recorded. He was perfect. He was just so giving. He gave his all.

That would be the same thing that inspires me about him. He cared so much for everything and everyone. He gave his all in anything he did. His legacy is left for us to study. It’s evidence of how GREAT he was and always will be.

I wrote “I Want You To Stay” for Michael Jackson a few weeks before he passed away. I was going to be in London the week the tour started. A few weeks prior to the tour, I flew over to London and during my stay, I wrote it in my mother’s house on her piano.

I did a studio version which will be on Late Nights & Early Mornings – Michael Jackson’s influence can be seen and heard in not just the music I make but in most artists. I can’t help it! No Pun. Why not strive for greatness?

Source: http://neo-soul.net/2010/06/25/michael-jackson-by-marsha-ambrosius/
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Сря Авг 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I originally met [his family] in 1977 at Disneyworld in Orlando Florida.

"Were you doing what you were doing at that time?"

Oh no, I was a kid. I was at Disneyworld just like they were at Disneyworld and they were in line, just like I was in line. LaToya later told me that was her first time. And the kids were like, "Flo, that's Michael Jackson," and I said, "No, that's not Michael Jackson" and they said "Flo, it's Michael Jackson" and I turned around and it was Michael Jackson. So I was like, everybody just calm down and see if we could take some pictures. So we took the pictures and the rest is kind of history.

"Michael wasn't in disguise when you met him?"

No no, Mike was in line like everybody else. And later on, a friend of mine that he used to go with, Sheila, she went to Disneyworld with him not long after that, I would say maybe a year and a half, two years after that, and he wasn't in disguise at all. He would mainly put on disguises when he would hand out JW pamphlets and stuff, but other than that he wasn't in disguise.

"You said he used to go with Sheila?"

Yeah, a friend of mine, Sheila, used to go with Mike and she went to Disneyland with him, I'd say about a year and a half - that was about 77 so it was about 78, 79, when they went to Disney after that and I mean, he was a great great fan of Disneyworld and so he was there often throughout his life. Even after the kids were born he would go, back then I can't think of the first... 'cause that's when they had the Magic Kingdom, so I can't quite think of the hotel he stayed in but after that he would mainly stay at the Dolphin and the Swan, because he liked the paddle boats that they had and then after that his favourite hotel was the Grand Floridian.

Said one time there was a meeting at NL about a concert when they were trying to do a J5 reunion and Randy wouldn't go because Jermaine was going and then Jackie didn't go 'cause he was supporting Randy...

Tina did shoot Randy over Bernadette.

Randy and Janet didn't march to the tune of Joe Jackson.

Marlon's wife Carol was a Jermaine fan and Jermaine introduced her to Marlon...

When Mike passed she also tried contacting Steve Manning (just interested 'cause I keep wondering where he's been and who knows where he is)...

"You even advocated his marriage to Lisa Marie Presley, who to this day, people still think it's a sham."

Oh no, not that one or the one with Debbie. Lisa Marie was... I went to London, when I don't know, he was inbetween her and Debbie. One of them flew in, the other one flew out, I don't know what Mike was up to. Yeah, it was crazy, I don't know what was going on. But Lisa Marie and Janet became best friends and Rebbie used to babysit Ben and Riley. Rebbie's daughter, Stacy or the other one, used to babysit for Lisa Marie.

That was a very real marriage. One time when I was on The Scream videoshoot, in fact, Lisa Marie kept calling Mike the whole time we were doing the video, and kept calling over there.

She's wonderful, that's another person that's very nice and very down to Earth. I only spoke to her a few times.

But you know, Debbie is a friend of mine. I got to be friendly with Debbie. So that was also a very real marriage.

She used to call me and cry at night. After Mike died and I went to Jamaica with Tito and did the interviews with him for The Insider, she didn't talk to me, but the producers called and said, "We have a message to you from Debbie Rowe, she said you were just great with Tito on TV" and I said, "Well, is she gonna call me?" But they said she was still grieving too hard. But the way she called me was, she saw me on TV defending them, when Prince was a baby, and she called me up and she got my number and she said, "You know what, I'm so tired of people talking junk about MY kid and MY husband." Those were her exact words. And then I started talking to her and she started calling me on the phone almost every night.

I got to know her, I only spoke to Lisa Marie a couple of times. But she's always been very nice.

"I thought Lisa Marie was so great when she did that Diane Sawyer interview with Mike."

And also when she did Oprah last spring she was fantastic.

And I have this friend, I call him Ted The Gangster (?), when Michael married Lisa Marie... he said, "You know, call me when there's a Michael Jackson press conference." He said, "Forget all them wannabe pimps, Eddie Murphy and Magic Johnson, he just bust out Elvis Presley's daughter like she was nobody." He said, "That's my man!" He said, "Call me when he's in town!" "He just plucked her out the forrest like she was nothin' and married her." That was very true.

"When one flew into London, the other left..."

Oh yeah, we were like, "What is he up to?" They were passing each other in the sky. That was Mike, he's more like his daddy than people thought. That was Mike. That was the Mike I knew.

He was a big prankstar. But they used to pull pranks on him. He was a big big fan of Fred Astaire. So one time they pretended that Fred Astaire was coming over to dinner and Mike had to cook and prepare and stuff and everybody got all dressed and no, Fred Astaire was not coming over, they made it up

~ Flo Anthony ~
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Съб Авг 20, 2011 10:58 am

Michael Jackson: The man behind the legend

Другите за него с думи - Page 5 MJ-in-Oman-michael-jackson-11712630-346-603

MICHAEL Jackson was a legend who is sure to live in eternity. The whole world pursued him for his stardom and talent, but it was in Oman where he felt “truly at home”.

Michael came to Oman with plans for only three days but he went on to stay with us for 45 days. He loved Oman and its people. People treated him with love, just like a close friend. Michael was very impressed by the love and hospitality he got here which was sadly missing from his life.

Michael was highly impressed by Omani’s rich culture and many a times visited the Muttrah Souq. He bought several souvenirs from the souq and got quite friendly with the people. He visited the homes of many Omani families and spent a lot of time with them. He learned a lot about Omani lifestyle.

Michael spent a lot of time with us in our house. We often got together for lunch and he soon became a part of our family. He felt very comfortable here and shared a lot about his life and how people had treated him.

Другите за него с думи - Page 5 24w7x9v

A doting dad

During one of those days, Michael told us about his children and said he wanted them to get the same affection that he received here. He asked them to come to Oman. When they finally arrived, he hugged them and told them in the car, “Welcome home kids”. I told him: “Michael, be careful, I’ll quote this in the media.” He said, “I don’t care, I love being here.”

We didn’t ask him to say this. People in other places offered him so many things but still he felt being at home in Oman.

At home we had organised a party for his children to introduce them to our kids. My sisters prepared a cake for him and his children. It was very special as it had his kids’ names in Neverland and Peter Pan with Michael’s face saying, “Free to be me in Oman”. Michael had tears in his eyes and he told me, “I want to stay here.”

My nephew Talal Zubair is a big fan of Michael. At the party he organised a show and imitated Michael’s moves and jives. Michael was thrilled and his kids said, “Dad you have to take Talal with you on stage next time.”

Talal and Michael became very close and they used to talk over the phone most of the time. Talal was devastated when he heard the news. The entire family was.

I don’t care what the media says but Michael was a loving father and was very patient with his kids. He used to teach them new things most of the time. I don’t believe all the rumours that float in the media.

One day we went with the kids to watch a movie. On his way back, Michael asked his son who was sitting behind in the car, what he learned from the movie. The boy was very intelligent and Michael was challenging him with more and more questions. He wanted his kids to be brilliant and to live the childhood he never had.

Michael himself read a lot. We gave him books about Oman’s heritage, architecture, crafts and music. One day he called me at 7am to ask about the different dynasties in Oman, the forts and the history.

Другите за него с думи - Page 5 64162627_d3ea33cca0

The other side

Michael was very open and he loved people. Many people visited him at the hotel where he stayed and took pictures with him, but nobody took advantage of his global celebrity status. They did not release the photos in the media. That’s why he felt secure in Oman.

He loved Oman because people treated him like an ordinary person. He was happy to be here. He had travelled around the world and people used to tell him “Michael we love you.” Only in Oman they told him: “we love you and we want you to stay here”. Many people are very sad at such a great loss.

Michael was humble, generous and a true humanitarian. You would never believe what you hear or read about him if you had met him in person.

Sadly people around him took advantage of him.

Michael left Oman to go to the US when James Brown died. He was very sad but he promised to come back. He was planning to come to Oman in December this year to work with us.

He wanted to work especially with Dr Riyadh Hamzah to compose music and write poems together. I have a recording that says how much he wanted to live in Oman.

We will miss him a lot but he will always be in our hearts. I don’t think the world will ever have another Michael Jackson. He was one of a kind.

Source:

http://www.timesofoman.com/innercat.asp?detail=25989
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Чет Авг 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Понеже е дълго давам направо линк, има и доста вече познати неща, събрани в тази страница, интересно е.

http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/2010/08/17/cute-michael-jackson-stories/
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Авг 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Ооооо, един от любимите ми блогове!

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content