MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
thewizz
Tes
smile
L.O.V.E. MJ
andeli
cappuchina
mj_fan_94
Abi
martinka
for all time
14 posters

Новини

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Новини - Page 6 Empty Re: Новини

Писане by andeli Пон Май 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Вечер в чест на Майкъл Джексън в Хасково

They don’t care about us, Billie Jean и Thriller бяха само част от парчетата на краля на поп-а, на фона на които протече партито, посветено на Майкъл Джексън в Хасково тази вечер.

Мероприятието започна с шествие в 17:30 часа от театъра до сцената на площада. Там насъбралото се множество имаше шанса да се наслади на танцови изпълнения под запомнящите се песни на краля.

Час по-късно емоцията се пренесе в известен хасковски клуб, където посетителите трябваше да бъдат облечени според дрес-кода за вечерта, а именно "MJ- Майкъл Джексън" - черно и бяло. Някои от тях определено се доближаваха до облика на своя идол.

Haskovo.info припомня, че организатор на мероприятието е комисията по Култура и изкуства към Младежкия парламент.

http://haskovo.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13740&Itemid=2

То много хубаво, но аз къде спах???? Rolling Eyes Новини - Page 6 3379
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Май 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Питай мен Andeli за новините в Хасково Новини - Page 6 Icon_sunny Новини - Page 6 Icon_wink
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Пон Май 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Новини - Page 6 555360 Новини - Page 6 555360 Новини - Page 6 555360
    for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Писане by for all time Пон Май 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Lisa Marie -- Thanks for the MJ Flower Shower

Originally posted May 17th 2010 11:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lisa Marie Presley just sent a "thank you" bouquet to the florist that decorated Michael Jackson's tomb with sunflowers -- because if there's one thing a florist needs, it's more flowers.

TMZ has learned Presley sent the flowers to sunflowerguy.com -- along with a personalized card that said, "Thank you so much for donating the beautiful flowers."

As we previously reported, the florist sent more than 1,500 sunflowers to Forest Lawn Cemetery on Friday (pictured below), after Lisa Marie begged MJ's fans to do a better job of decorating Michael's tomb.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/lisa-marie-presley-michael-jackson-flowers-thank-you/#ixzz0oDhQpkke
    Новини - Page 6 0517-lisa-marie-presley-flowers-ex-getty-tmz-2
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Вто Май 18, 2010 2:37 pm

About Reverent June Gatlin honors Michael Jackson:

Michael Jackson's long time spiritual adviser Reverent June Gatlin will speak with ustream show producer and creator of A Plan To Seek Justice For Michael Jackson, Hulya Tipi as she will share special memories,along with a message from Michael Jackson to MJ fans and supporters wordwide,as Reverent June Gatlin will declare The Most High Saint Proclamation for Honorable Michael Jackson,King of Pop,Prince of Peace.
    Reverent June Gatlin will also share The Auspicious Phenomenal Sign from Michael Jackson regarding Saint Michael's Cirque Du...

Michael Jackson's long time spiritual adviser Reverent June Gatlin will speak with ustream show producer and creator of A Plan To Seek Justice For Michael Jackson, Hulya Tipi as she will share special memories,along with a message from Michael Jackson to MJ fans and supporters wordwide,as Reverent June Gatlin will declare The Most High Saint Proclamation for Honorable Michael Jackson,King of Pop,Prince of Peace.
    Reverent June Gatlin will also share The Auspicious Phenomenal Sign from Michael Jackson regarding Saint Michael's Cirque Du Soleil poster she found with tire marks on April 28,2010.

Please join us for our 2nd LIVE ustream event with Reverent June Gatlin and myself on May 20th at 2pm PST.Michael Jackson's long time spiritual adviser Reverent June Gatlin will speak with ustream show producer and creator of A Plan To Seek Justice For Michael Jackson, Hulya Tipi regarding special memories along with a message from Michael Jackson for all MJ fans and supporters world wide, as Reverent June will declare The Most High Saint Proclamation for Honorable Michael Jackson,King of Pop,Prince of Peace.
    Reverent June Gatlin will also share The Auspicious Phenomenal Sign from Michael Jackson regarding Saint Michael's Cirque Du Soleil poster she found with markings and cylinder on April 28,2010.

Тук моля, направо настоятелно моля за превод, защото ми прилича на нещо предстоящо и важно. Има ли желаещи да ни осветлят... Новини - Page 6 873743
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Вто Май 18, 2010 10:01 pm

David Gest Promises Unique Jackson Show

David Gest has vowed to show the ''real'' Michael Jackson in his forthcoming four-hour documentary about his close pal.

David Gest has pledged to show Michael Jackson in a "truly unique light" in his new documentary.

The producer has interviewed the late 'Thriller' star's friends and family for the forthcoming four-hour documentary which includes intimate glimpses into his life, including a tour of his childhood home with brother Tito Jackson, while his mother Katherine shares her memories of her son - who died of acute Propofol intoxication last June - for the first time.

David said: "I have tried to show Michael in a truly unique light. I have spent the past three months travelling the world interviewing people who were most important in his life. I believe this popumentary will entertain and educate in equal measures about who the real Michael Jackson was. I hope this will serve as a lasting testament to the compassion and love that he had for all mankind. He was a very complex individual and this special reveals the many different facets of his personality."

In addition, the film - which will be distributed worldwide - will also include interviews with Smokey Robinson, Whitney Houston, Dionne Warwick, Michael's assistant Frank Cascio, and co-writer Siedah Garrett among others, chronicling the iconic singer's obsession with his appearance, marriages to Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley and battle with prescription drugs.

Also included in the show is a rare never-before-seen interview between Michael and David at the 'Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration, The Solo Years' which revealed the 'Billie Jean' star's real deep voice as he plays jokes on his pal.

Tito said: "David had one of those rare friendships with Michael where Michael could always be himself. As teenagers and into their twenties they were inseparable and were always getting into trouble and playing jokes on everyone. David was the other brother by another mother to Michael and I! He was never afraid to stand up to Michael and tell him the truth, whether he wanted to hear it or not."
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Сря Май 19, 2010 5:57 pm

by Mariel Concepcion, N.Y. | July 02, 2009 4:00 EDT

At the time of Michael Jackson's death, it was well-known that he was preparing for a 50-show concert series at London's O2 Arena. What was less well-known and what many are now speculating about was what kind of recordings Jackson had done for the last few years.

Billboard has learned that the singer was working on two albums at the time of his death: one in the pop vein that made him famous and another that would consist of an instrumental classical composition. And while some believe the star wanted to recapture his '80s glory days -- or escape financial trouble -- those who worked with him recently say he was motivated by his fans and his children.

Jackson was working on the pop album with songwriter Claude Kelly and Akon, who says that Jackson was motivated by the ticket sales for his performances. "He said, 'My fans are still there. They still love me. They're alive,'" Akon says. "His kids are like his first priority, and they had never seen him perform live. He was trying to create the most incredible show for his kids."

Kelly, who wrote "Hold My Hand," the Akon-produced Jackson track that leaked last year, says Jackson never lost his passion. "He was the King of Pop, the biggest to ever do it, and the one thing you never lose—whether known by the whole world or just 10 people—is your love for music," Kelly says. "That never goes away, and it never went away for him amidst his troubles."

Composer David Michael Frank had worked with Jackson on a 1989 TV tribute to Sammy Davis Jr. and received a call from the star's assistant two months ago about collaborating again. Jackson invited Frank to his home in Los Angeles' Holmby Hills, told him he was working on an instrumental album of classical music and asked for help with orchestration.

"He had two demos of two pieces he'd written, but they weren't complete," says Frank, who adds that he was impressed with Jackson's knowledge of classical music. "For one of them, he had a whole section of it done in his head. He had not recorded it. He hummed it to me as I sat at the keyboard in his pool house and we figured out the chords—I guess this recording I made is the only copy that exists of this music."

A few weeks ago, Jackson called to see how Frank was progressing on the orchestrations. "He mentioned more instrumental music of his he wanted to record, including one jazz piece," Frank says. "I hope one day his family will decide to record this music as a tribute and show the world the depth of his artistry."

Although questions arose about Jackson's health, and the impact it had on his dancing and singing, those who collaborated with Jackson say his voice was in fine form, despite his frail appearance.

Greg Phillinganes, a keyboardist who collaborated with Jackson as musical director of the "Bad" tour and appeared on several of his albums, says Jackson sounded as good as he ever did. "He still had a good voice and never had a problem singing," says Phillinganes, who last spoke to Jackson in March. "There were questions about him being able to pull off the tour on the choreography side, but sources working with him told me he was dancing all the time, every day, and was very focused, excited and committed to making this tour the best it could be."

Akon last spoke to Jackson three months prior to his death. "He would always tell me to eat right and ask me if I was exercising and drinking water," he says. "He'd always stress you had to take care of yourself before you can go off and do anything else."

Frank agrees. "He seemed totally healthy, not frail, and gave me a firm handshake when we met. He seemed in good health, had a good voice and was in good spirits," he says. "He was very skinny, but from what I knew, he was always thin. He was also taller than I pictured, but he might have been wearing some platform shoes. And he was impeccably dressed."

Much has been made of Jackson's intense rehearsal schedule, but Phillinganes says that Jackson lived up to his reputation as a perfectionist. "It was the biggest comeback of his career, arguably the biggest comeback in pop music—even bigger than Elvis," he says. "So obviously he'd want to do the best he could. He never did anything half-assed, which is what originally got him to the stature he had."

Ще резюмирам с две думи:Билборд има сведения че Майкъл е работил по два албума до смъртта си - едiн поп и един класически инструментали. Дали за да си върне блясъка на славата от 80 -те или заради финансови проблеми - тези които са били около него напоследък казват , че е бил мотивиран от своите фенове и своите деца. Айкон и Claude Kelly , с които е работил казват че е бил страшно мотивиран от продажбата на билетите си а предстоящите си 50 концерта и е казвал" Те още ме обичат! Моите фенове още са тук! Те са живи!" Неговите деца са се вълнували за неговото предствяне на живо. . Той искаше да направи най-невероятното представяне за своите деца"- казва Айкон. Клод ,който е писал "Hold mu hand" казва, " Той е Кралят на попа и каквото и да прави е най доброто, най-голямото и ти никога не би загубил ако обоичаш музиката
    Той имаше две парчета , които бе писал , но те не бяха завършени в цялост. Франк, който е потърсен от Майкъл за помощ по инструменталите казва, че се надява семейството му да реши и да ги запише като трибют и да покаже дълбочината му като артист.Той казва също , че гласът му е бил в перфектно състояние въпреки крехкия му вид.

Greg Phillinganes , който е работил с Майкъл в Bad турнето както и по някой албуми казва , че Майкъл е звучал добре , както винаги" Той все още имаше добър глас и никога не е имал проблем с пеенето." - който последно е говорил с Майкъл през Март. Той казва , че пред Майкъл е имало няколко въпроса относно как да изглежда шоуто като хореография и т.н. но Майкъл никога не е спирал да танцува, всеки ден и е бил страшно развалнуван да направи най-доброто шоу, което е правено.
    Това няма да ви го превеждам.. сами ще го разбререте, нали?
    Аkon last spoke to Jackson three months prior to his death. "He would always tell me to eat right and ask me if I was exercising and drinking water," he says. "He'd always stress you had to take care of yourself before you can go off and do anything else."

Франк казва, че Майкъл не е имал проблем със здравето, той е бил крехък, но със здраво ръкостискане винаги , когато го е виждал. Казва: " Той беше много слаб, но от това, което знам той винаги е бил такъв.

Phillinganes казва "It was the biggest comeback of his career, arguably the biggest comeback in pop music—even bigger than Elvis," he says. "So obviously he'd want to do the best he could. He never did anything half-assed, which is what originally got him to the stature he had."
    Това щеше да бъде най-голямото завръщане в неговата кариера, най-голямото в поп музиката-, най-голямото , по-голямо дори от това на Елвис.

Извинете ме ако не съм го превела дословно, но това е в анй-общи линии , за да се схване смисъла. Дано и правилно да съм го направила. За пръв път е и исках само да знаете за какво става дума. flower

Последната промяна е направена от for all time на Сря Май 19, 2010 9:07 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 4 пъти
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Сря Май 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Мichael Jackson’s brother Randy wants fans to be able to visit his grave.

Randy Jackson is hoping to allow people into the private mausoleum in California’s Forest Lawn Memorial Park to mark the anniversary of his death next month.

He tweeted: “I’m meeting with Forest Lawn and the City of Glendale. Although they have strict rules, I'll do my best 2 see if fans can visit & pay their respects beyond the gates of ForestLawn, on the 25th. I will inform you all soon. (sic)”

The area where Michael – who died of acute Propofol intoxication aged 50 on June 25 2009 – is buried is normally off limits to non-family members and Randy’s intentions have infuriated the families of other people laid to rest there.
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Май 20, 2010 10:14 am

Randy Jackson wants Michael Jackson's fans to be able to visit his tomb

Jackson’s brother, Randy Jackson, wants Michael’s fans to be able to visit his tomb in the mausoleum at the Forest Lawn Cemetery. Jackson's body lies in the Holly Terrace section of the Great Mausoleum.

Randy Jackson says he is doing everything he can to give Michael Jackson’s loyal fans one chance to pay their respects to Jackson’s burial site, up close and personal. Randy Jackson put out tweets on twitter saying that he would like to arrange for a special, one time only opportunity for Michael Jackson’s fans on June 25, 2010, which will be the 1-year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death.

It may never happen because many famous people are entombed in the same mausoleum as Michael Jackson. Some of the relatives of these other celebrities prefer to keep the site “sacred” by only allowing family to be able to go inside. Clark Gable III is legendary actor Clark Gable’s grandson, and he is not excited about having thousands of fans in the same place his grandfather is buried.

TMZ did speak with Ronald J. Fields, the grandson of W.C. Fields who is also buried in the mausoleum. Ronald Fields thinks that it would be fine to allow the fans in because it would be “moving to them”.

Отдавна не бях треперила така.
    Брата на Майкъл, Ренди иска да даде възможност на феновете на Майкъл да отдадат почитта си към него на 25.06.2010 година като им позволят да се поклонят пред мястото, където той е положен. Има огромна вероятност това да не се състои зарди многото звезди, които също са положени там и само семействата им ги посещават и желаят да запазаят това място "тайно".

Ако това се случи.... Не мога, не искам да ме има на този ден!!!!!

Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116 Новини - Page 6 145116

http://www.examiner.com/x-28732-Generation-X-Examiner~y2010m5d19-MIchael-Jackson-news-Randy-Jackson-wants-Michael-Jacksons-fans-to-be-able-to-visit-his-tomb

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/18/michael-jackson-mausoleum-memorial-battle-burial-site-randy-jackson/

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1557050.php/Randy-Jackson-sparks-bitter-battle-on-Twitter-over-access-to-King-of-Pops-grave
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 20, 2010 3:23 pm

След като ние не можем да отидем там, искрено вярвам да успеят да влязат фенове вътре, мислено ще сме с тях и с Майкъл...Тежко ми е ...
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Stars Remember Jackson In Gest Tribute

WHITNEY HOUSTON and SMOKEY ROBINSON have opened up about MICHAEL JACKSON a year after his death - for a new TV tribute created by the KING OF POP's best pal, DAVID GEST.
    Gest has grilled members of the Jackson family as well as the Thriller legend's pals Robinson, Houston, Dionne Warwick and Petula Clark for his four-hour 'popumentary', The Real Michael Jackson.
    The show includes an interview with Jackson's eldest sister Rebbie, who discusses the singer's alleged pill addiction, while his beloved mum Katherine pays a touching tribute to her son.
    Gest explains, "I have spent the past three months travelling the world interviewing people who were most important in (Jackson's) life. I believe this popumentary will entertain and educate in equal measures about who the real Michael Jackson was. I hope this will serve as a lasting testament to the compassion and love that he had for all mankind."
    The special is due for release in June (10), a year after the superstar died from a cardiac arrest last summer (09). A broadcast date has not yet been confirmed.

А това са номинациите за най-добър филм на наградите ВЕТ 2010 г.

Best Movie:

'Avatar'
    'Law Abiding Citizen'
    'Michael Jackson's This Is It'
    'Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire'
    'The Blindside'
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пет Май 21, 2010 11:54 am

Дори не знам дали е тука мястото! Но исках сто процента да я видите!!!! Боже .... вижте датата!Новини - Page 6 30744146314810053912885
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пет Май 21, 2010 6:07 pm

HONG KONG: Action superstar Jackie Chan has bought one of Michael
    Jackson's silver gloves for US$250,000 (S$352,000) for his son Jaycee
    Chan at a charity auction, reported Hong Kong media.

"This is the coolest gift my father has ever given to me!" said the 27-year-old.

Good things certainly come in pairs for the the younger Chan, who is
    currently in Taiwan to shoot six self-directed music videos in just
    nine days.

According to Chan, his mother, former actress Lin Feng Jiao, has also
    personally raised the prize money for a modern dance competition held
    by her son, from NT$15,000 to NT$25,000, to show her support for his
    work.

The winner of the competition will not only take the money but also get to appear in his music videos.

Interestingly, while Chan's celebrity parents have spared no expense to
    make their son happy, one of Jackie Chan's former employees, William
    Duen, claimed they were misers and mistreating their employees.

Duen claimed that the kungfu star fired his former right-hand man,
    Kenneth Lo, right after he appointed his wife Lin as head of his two
    entertainment firms JCE Movies and JC Group.

Duen, who was also fired after Lin's appointment, accused Jackie Chan
    of being "a heartless boss" when he spoke to Hong Kong reporters last
    week.

Lo, 50, had been working with Jackie Chan for 30 years but apparently
    received just HK$100,000 (S$18,000) in compensation when he was
    dismissed last year.

Lo, who had no other experience other than being a martial artist and bodyguard, is reportedly still unemployed.

- CNA/ha
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Female Libra Брой мнения : 1225
    Местожителство : SF
    Humor : crazy and addicted

Писане by smile Пет Май 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Michael Jackson's Tomb -- Flower Power

Michael Jackson's tomb is ensconced in sunflowers after last week's delivery -- and now we have the pics to prove it.

After Lisa Marie Presley made a plea for more flowers at MJ's final resting place, a flower shop delivered about 1,500 sunflowers (Jackson's fav) to Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, CA.

Along with the delivery, there appear to be several individual arrangements ... with cards and all.

Lisa Marie -- mission accomplished.

Новини - Page 6 Michaeljacksontombsunfl

for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пет Май 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Оххх знаете какво си мисля , нали?
    smile
    smile
    BAD - потребител
    BAD - потребител

Female Libra Брой мнения : 1225
    Местожителство : SF
    Humor : crazy and addicted

Писане by smile Съб Май 22, 2010 12:28 am

Знаем...
    Дано...
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Съб Май 22, 2010 12:54 am

Вероятно са там.
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Съб Май 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Фенове на Джаксън спят сред принадлежностите му
    22.05.2010 14:22
    Желаещите ще трябва да платят сума от 1000 долара за уникалната възможност

На 1 май в Токийската кула беше открита изложба, включваща близо 300 принадлежности на изпълнителя, който почина на 25 юни 2009 г.

Японските почитатели на Майкъл Джексън ще получат възможност да прекарат една нощ сред принадлежностите му по случай първата годишнина от смъртта му, предаде Ройтерс.

На 1 май в Токийската кула беше открита изложба, включваща близо 300 принадлежности на изпълнителя, който почина на 25 юни 2009 г., припомня агенцията.

От началото на месеца близо 300 000 са успели да се докоснат до "света" на своя идол, известен не само с музиката си, но и с колекционерската си страст.

Сега организаторите на изложбата предлагат възможност на почитателите да прекарат една нощ сред принадлежностите на Майкъл Джексън.

Избраните на случаен принцип фенове ще влязат в Токийската кула в 22,30 вечерта на 25 юни - в деня, когато се навършва една година от смъртта на Краля на попа, и ще останат до 8 часа на следващата сутрин. Желаещите ще трябва да платят сума от 1000 долара за уникалната възможност.

"Идеята може да изглежда малко странна за хората от Западния свят, но в японската традиция е важен ритуал човек да бъде с принадлежностите на обичани покойници на годишнината от смъртта им", обясняват организаторите. БТА
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Вто Май 25, 2010 10:50 am

Пoста е преместен а "Майкъл Джаксън - събития" в темата " World Cry On 25.06."

Новини - Page 6 952623
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Сря Май 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Blanket, Prince, Paris first autographs up for sale

Новини - Page 6 T1larg.blanket.jackson.courtesy

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's three children did something recently they've never before done: signing their autographs on something to be sold.

Blanket, Paris and Prince Jackson put their names on a designer belt produced as a tribute to their late father and to raise money for the Jackson family museum planned for Gary, Indiana.

The merchandising deal for the crystal-encrusted belt is also a first -- the trustees of the Michael Jackson estate authorizing the Jackson family to produce and sell memorabilia in the pop star's name.

Katherine Jackson dropped her challenge for control of her son's estate last October, but her husband still has a legal objection pending in probate court.

"This is a truly one-of-a-kind opportunity," said Jerry Olivarez, the Jackson family friend who brought the deal together. "I know of no other item that has ever been made available to the public that has been signed by both the parents and children of Michael Jackson."

The youngest, who was born in 2002, signed his name in true "John Hancock" style, taking up the most room with large block letters spelling "BLANKET."

Prince, 13, helped his younger brother by adding "Jackson" below his first name.

Paris, 12, showed flair with her signature, using a heart to dot her "i" and giving her "r" a long, flowing branch.

Grandparents Katherine and Joe Jackson sat next to each other on a sofa in the Jackson's Encino, California, home to add their autographs to the "artist proof" of the belt.

The leather belt was designed by Simon Tavassoli and a limited run of 7,000 are being handmade at his Newport Beach, California, studio. Each unsigned belt will retail for $1,500, he said.

The only belt signed by the three children goes on auction Thursday night, Tavassoli said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/26/jackson.family.belt/[/i]
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Май 27, 2010 11:47 am

Health Concerns For Katherine Jackson After Fall

JACKSON family matriarch KATHERINE JACKSON's health has sparked a secret custody battle for her late son MICHAEL's three kids after she fell down a flight of stairs at her home in California.
    The 80 year old won custody of Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II following the King of Pop's death last summer (Jun10) - but sources insist she's too old and frail to look after the kids.
    America's Globe tabloid reports Katherine was hospitalised after the fall on 17 May (10), but escaped with only cuts and bruises. However, the accident has sparked concerns for her health.
    A family insider tells the publication, "She's taken on way too much for a woman of her age but refuses to delegate the care of her grandchildren to others.
    "She has aged enormously and is desperately hanging on for the sake of her children, but her collapse on the stairs shows how fragile she really is."
    And the source fears that the upcoming anniversary of her son's death will be too much for Katherine - and that could be devastating for the Jackson clan.
    The insider adds, "She's the glue that holds the whole family together. If something happens to her, it would be all-out war."
    In his will, Michael Jackson suggested his pal Diana Ross should get custody of his three kids if his mother was incapacitated or dead at the time of his passing, but the Globe reports the three children's cousins, Jacksons brother Tito's kids Taj and T.J., are favourites to land custody of Paris and the Prince Michaels if anything should happen to Katherine.
    The kids' aunts Janet and Rebbie are also potential guardians, along with Michael's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, the birth mother of Prince Michael and Paris.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/health-concerns-for-katherine-jackson-after-fall_1144005
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Jackson Brother Donates Cash To Sick Girl

MICHAEL JACKSON's youngest brother RANDY has handed a sick 11 year old $60,000 (£40,000) after a TV special about her plight moved him.

Jackson recently visited Treasure Dearsaw at the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles and told her family he'd like to cover some of her medical expenses.

According to X17.com, the young girl suffers from a rare condition called vascular malformation, in which a lesion on her tongue has become a life-threatening disease. The mass on her tongue swells and bleeds, preventing her from being able to close her mouth, eat and talk.

Doctors are considering removing Dearsaw's tongue.

Jackson tells the website, "I was driving back from Santa Barbara... and I checked into a hotel. TV is something I never watch, but for some reason, I decided to watch the news.

"I saw a story about Treasure Dearsaw and her fight with a rare disease on her tongue. In order to have an important surgery, she needed to raise $60,000, but a fundraiser set up for her only brought in a few thousand. Her story tugged at my heart, and I knew what I wanted to do.

"No child should be afraid that they're going to die. It breaks my heart to see her suffering like that. Treasure's a beautiful child, and it was God's plan for me to see her story and help out. This is the least I can do. She deserves to be happy."

Dearsaw is expected to undergo her 10th surgery to save her tongue this summer (10).

L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Май 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Jackson's Estate Slams Sale Of 'Unofficial' Belts

A lawyer representing the estate of MICHAEL JACKSON has condemned the sale of commemorative belts which have allegedly been produced without the permission of the trustees.

The belts, which feature signatures from the late star's three young children, have allegedly been sanctioned by the Thriller hitmaker's parents, Joe and Katherine, and TMZ.com has obtained a photograph which appears to show the pair signing one of the items.

One of the belts has also allegedly been autographed by Jackson's kids and is to be put under the hammer at an auction for a reported $5,000 (£3,333), while 7,000 other unsigned belts are also set for sale online.

But Howard Weitzman, a lawyer representing the late singer's estate, is adamant the belts have not been authorised and claims trustees oppose the sale of any merchandise which allegedly features the signature of Jackson's children.

He tells TMZ.com, "The Trustees of the Estate of Michael Jackson did not authorise the making or the sale of the Michael Jackson Tribute Belts. We would never condone the use of Michael's children's signatures to promote the sale of merchandise."
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пет Май 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Randy talking about fans visiting the mausoleum on 6/25, the issue of photos of the tomb being leaked, and Lisa Marie.
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Пет Май 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Patti Simmons: MJ Fans Can No Longer Go Up On The Terrace of Holly Terrace or Near The Doors Of Michaels Mausoleum

MJ Fans Can No Longer Go Up On The Terrace of Holly Terrace or Near The Doors Of Michaels Mausoleum
    Today at 6:33pm
    Can you believe this has really happened because another person has taken pictures of his crypt and sold them to TMZ? So now because MJ's privacy has been betrayed twice, the fans who love this man so much and just want to come and pay respects, kneel at the door, say a prayer, or cry, can no longer do so. There will be a gurad on the patio now to make sure of it. All card, letters, flowers will have to be left below the stairs, or with the front gate or security. Now as far as I am concerned this is a very sad, sad day. I think it is a sad day for Michael, too. He loved to be around his fans and now he is all alone. The Official MJFSC was on the phone all day yesterday 5-26-10 with Forest Lawn trying to get the final word and this is what they posted on their page today (5-27-10)

The Official Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California: We can not go up the stairs to Holly Terrace near the doors but we can stay below the stairs and patio area just not directly on it.

The Official MJFSC goes on the 3rd of every month and takes letters, cards and flowers from fans all over the world and usually puts them on the patio by his doors and takes pictures for all of us to see. Now they will have to leave them elsewhere. Somehow it won't feel the same - the love we are sending Michael will be farther away from him.

Now June 25th is coming and people from all over the world and the USA are coming - how sad for them. All they wanted was a chance to get as close to Michael as they could to pay respects.

I do not blame this one person alone. This betrayal started when Karen Faye (michael's hair stylist for many years and who was fired twice by Michael) took photos of his crypt and put them on her FB page so her "followers" could see where he was. And so they could see where the gifts she was taking were going. This was a betrayal to Michael and his family. Photos are not allowed to be taken at Forest Lawn so what right did she have to do that. And that is the reason Katherine put him there was for privacy. Then somehow her photos were sold to TMZ for 100 grand yet she says she did not sell them. Hmmm. But, she was banned from going to Forest Lawn by the Jackson family because of what she did (YEAH) which left her a very jealous woman.

Then her good friend Lisa Marie all of a sudden makes a visit to FL (her first) and makes a big fuss over Michael not having enough flowers around him. And she goes on TV and say how disappointed she is in the fans. But the fans come through and shower Michael with sunflowers. Now Karen knows how many gifts MJFSC takes to MJ and has been jealous of them since she can no longer visit. She has even accused them of selling their T-shirts at Forest Lawn. Now really? Why don't we just have a rummage sale out there. Then she goes on MJFSC FB page and talks about how they play loud music out there, have parties and that it is disgraceful how they are mourning MJ. Now - how does she know that when she is banned from going? These are things that jealous people do.

So now this second person comes along and gets inside the mausoleum (and to do that you have to be on the Jackson family list) and takes more pictures of his crypt and sells them to TMZ. We know it is not Karen but does this sound familiar. Could it be someone she knows? Is she that jealous that may have asked this person to do it? I am not saying she did but it has crossed my mind. These are things that jealous people do.

So now, we the fans are being punished for the betrayal of these 2 people. One we know is karen faye and one is unnamed. We can no longer go up on the terrace of Holly Terrace or by the doors to Michael's mausoleum. We need to be as close to him as possible and now that has been taken away. I dont blame the family or FL for doing this and I don't know who made the decision, but they are only trying to uphold their committment of privacy to the people that are buried there and to their families.

So Karen and unnamed person - if you ever read this - are you happy now? Is this what you were after all along because you ruined your chance of going to FL? You not only betrayed Michael and his family and his children, but also the millions of TRUE fans from around the world that truly love him and want to mourn him. Your jealousy has made you an evil person and I can understand why Michael fired you.

To the fans that love him - we must keep fighting for justice - keep his legacy alive - keep loving and remembering him and help heal the world in honor of this great man who once walked this earth and is now walking with angels. -

С две думи Форест Лоун е затворил врати за фенове заради снимките , които фенове направиха и се появиха в TMZ. Kaто обвиняват затова Карън Фей, която също е направила снимки и ги е качила на своя личен Фейсбук , както и Лиса , която също е направила снимки и те също са качени в инета. Т.Е не необходимо заради снимки да бъде спрян достъпа на фенове до Майкъл. Те казват колко са нещастни ,как идва 25 юни и няма да могат да бъдат близо до него. Майкъл също е много нещастен днес. Това се казва, той обичаше своите фенове и да бъде около тях.
    Накрая завършва така: Феновете, които го обичат - ние ще се борим , трябва да се борим за справедливос - да съхраним неговото завещание живо и да помним и да помогнем да излекуваме света в чест на този велик мъж, който ходеше по тази земя, а сега се разхожда със ангелите!

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content