MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJJ THE KING

Добре дошли във форума " Michael Jackson The King" !

Пожелаваме Ви приятни минути в нашето прекрасно място

изпълнено с любов и преклонение към

единственият и неповторимият

Майкъл Джаксън!

MJJ THE KING

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
thewizz
Tes
smile
L.O.V.E. MJ
andeli
cappuchina
mj_fan_94
Abi
martinka
for all time
14 posters

Новини

andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Female Aquarius Брой мнения : 3160
    Местожителство : In a parallel world

Новини - Page 5 Empty Re: Новини

Писане by andeli Съб Май 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Michael Jackson -- Chick Magnet?

Originally posted May 8th 2010 7:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's bodyguards are taking issue with the man who claims he had a sexual relationship with MJ during the last months of his life.
    Новини - Page 5 0508-michael-jackson-ama-getty-credit

It's not that the bodyguards say Jason Pfeiffer wasn't his type -- they say Jacko wasn't gay.

Bill Whitfield, Javon Beard and Mike Garcia will appear for a second time on ABC, according to the New York Post, to shoot down rumors the singer was a homosexual.

According to the Post, the bodyguards claim the singer had two girlfriends in the months before he died. He reportedly called one of them "Friend" -- a chick with a European accent.

Тримата бодигарда на Майкъл ще дадът отново интервю за ABC в защита на Майкъл. Те твърдят, че той не е гей и е имал две приятелки в месеците преди да почине. И едната е била с "европейски акцент".
    for all time
    for all time

Female Брой мнения : 2104
    Местожителство : close to him

Писане by for all time Нед Май 09, 2010 11:20 pm

The movie will be footage from the past ten or so years. It will include footage from a trip that he took back to Indiana.

I will let you know if I find any more info regarding this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjDzGomt1c

http://mj-kingofpop.eiga.com/
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Сря Май 12, 2010 9:25 am

Tragic Michael Jackson tapes revealed

RAGIC recordings of Michael Jackson in which he pleads for financial help and fears for his life have been revealed by The Sun.

They show the star sometimes rambling and at other times virtually incoherent.

Desperate to seek refuge from his Neverland ranch and besieged by money worries, the star left a series of messages on a friend's telephone answerphone.

The tapes were handed to US journalist Daphne Barak after she wrote a book on celebrity addiction.

Ms Barak told The Sun yesterday they had been passed to her by friends, who wished to remain anonymous, to illustrate how the star appeared to be suffering the effects of an addiction to prescription drugs more than six years before his death last June.

Throughout the recordings Jackson, who died aged 50, appears anxious and paranoid his life is under threat.

In the first message he is determined to move away:

It is Michael calling. It is very important, I want that 150 in that account for me, because... I am very concerned about my life. I am hearing a lot of stories that (name withheld) is still trying to sabotage (inaudible) me and I want to be in a different environment and, um, I've found a place that I like and now (inaudible) I want to be away for a while where they can't find me. So please help me, help (inaudible) help me, and, um, more important than (inaudible). We are brothers."

In a second, his voice is slurred and slow, which Ms barak believes is due to medication. He expresses concern about a figure who he says could be involved with the Italian Mafia.

"It is Michael. Ahh, it is 4:30 in the morning here that's why I sound very sleepy (laughs) and I'm really worn out... but please check the message I left a day or so ago. I am very concerned. I don't trust that man. We think he's bad, we think he is Italian mafia. Please... we must be smarter than him. So please, help me with this. I need to get that, those funds so I can do that, I wanna be away. . . I don't want to be in Neverland right now."

In a separate message Jackson again seems to be seeking money urgently.

"If you get this message call me immediately at 805 *** ****. What I want to talk to you about is very top - top secret... I need a German or Swiss bank... "

Кликни, за да чуеш записа

Прочети още
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Сря Май 12, 2010 11:30 am

Ах, нямам време да прослушам записa. Дали не е говорил за Thome Thome? Нямало ли е някой да му помогне наистина тогава?! Sad Какво ли не бих дала да се върне времето назад и да разполагах с всичко нужно, за да успея да му помогна с каквото и да било...
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Сря Май 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Все още не съм убедена, че записа е автентичен и не монтаж. Гласа определено е на Майкъл, но... не знам?!
    А и на мен първата ми мисъл беше за Thome Thome, но той работеше ли за него през 2003?
    Tes
    Tes
    THRILLER - потребител
    THRILLER - потребител

Female Брой мнения : 691

Писане by Tes Сря Май 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Ами не съм срещала досега инфо от кога е работил за него... Но съм останала с впечатлението, че не е от толкова рано. Май Джърмейн го е запознал с Майкъл по-късно, може би около 2008... Но не знам със сигутност.
    Сега чух записа... Странен е, чува се странно, но гласа изглежда на Майкъл. Дали е монтаж... не знам дали ще знаем със сигурност. Много ми се иска да не е истина и да не се е чувствал така.

Като споменахме за Томе, ако някои е пропуснал.
    lenitta
    lenitta
    Наблюдател
    Наблюдател

Брой мнения : 13

Писане by lenitta Сря Май 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Тази тема много се дискутира днес...И аз си помислих за Томе, но коя година са се запознали? Ако имате желание да пусна превода на телефонните разговори?
    lenitta
    lenitta
    Наблюдател
    Наблюдател

Брой мнения : 13

Писане by lenitta Сря Май 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Това поствано ли е вече?Ако е, извинявам се!

MESSAGE TO THE FANS, FROM MR. JOSEPH JACKSON AND MR. MAJESTIK MAGNIFICENT:
    MAY 10, 2010

It has recently come to our attention that Conrad Murray supporters will be demonstrating at the preliminary hearing, June 14th at the Superior Court of Los Angeles, much like Michael’s supporters have always done. This is their right just as it is ours.

We would like to urge fans that are planning to attend to please do so in peace, unity, and love for Michael. There should be NO violence, NO slander, NO yelling, and NO bad-mouthing or name-calling of Murray or his supporters. This reflects negatively on Michael. He would not support this type of behavior. The press called Michael names that were undeserved and hurtful. By acting out and creating chaos, our message can not be heard or is overshadowed by our behavior. By calling names, we are lowering ourselves to their level. That would only contribute to the filthy tabloid gossip. Michael deserved better than that. We must honor him, his wishes, and his message of peace and compassion, even in the face of opposition. Both sides can peacefully co-exist and let the justice be served inside the courtroom, just as it has been before.

Please ignore their signs, actions and words. DO NOT acknowledge their presence, IGNORE them completely, and certainly do not respond to anything they have to say. DO NOT let them bait you into an argument or lashing out to defend Michael. That is what they want. Our protest should be silent. We do not want to draw any attention to them at all. The world needs to see Michael’s light shining through all of you instead.

Our message is much bigger, better, and more dignified by not using slanderous or vulgar words. Your respect will make a much larger statement that will be revered instead of criticized. Their behavior toward a silent prayer vigil will only make them look bad. They cannot fight if there is no one to fight with. Do not give them the fuel for their fire.

Please do not even acknowledge their banners. Our banners will stay the same: “Justice for Michael”. We all have a common, unifying mission, which is JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL. We do not have to respond to them at all, because Conrad Murray supporters are not on the side of righteousness or justice, they are wrong, and right will prevail.

This is much deeper than just a demonstration. This will go down in history. Whatever your actions are that day, will be part of Michael’s legacy. When people look back on this day we want them to remember Michael, not Conrad Murray. Michael Jackson supporters are not to be looked down on as crazed fanatics, but as crusaders for peace and love. This is what Michael Jackson is, was, and always will be. It is what he believed in and stood for. We are HIS voice, representing HIM.

Martin Luther King Jr. said,
    “A riot is the language of the unheard. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity. Importance should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. We must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate”

MICHAEL IS LOVE AND PEACE, NOT HATE! This is the message we must unite to send to the world.

You have caught the attention of the entire world; you represent their conscience and inspiration. This is your chance to impact Michael’s legacy and reputation for generations to come. We must stand together to honor him. We can shut them out completely and let our message speak for itself. The most powerful impact you can have in carrying on his legacy, is spreading his peace and love. Our silent protest and prayer vigil will be seen and felt the world over. Make Michael proud!

THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Mr. Joseph Jackson, and Mr. Majestik Magnificent

Съобщение до феновете от Джо Джаксън, 10 май 2010 г.

Разбрахме, че защитниците на Конрад Мъри смятат да демонстрират по време на предварителното изслушване на 14 юни 2010 пред Върховния Съд на Лос Анджелис, така както почитателите на Майкъл винаги са правили.Това е тяхно право, както и наше.

Бих искал да подканя феновете, които смятат да присъстват, моля демонстрирайте миролюбиво, тихо и с любов към Майкъл.Нека няма насилие, хули, крясъци, нецензурни думи насочени към Мъри или неговите защитници. Това ще се отрази зле на Майкъл. Той не би подкрепил такова поведение. Пресата наричаше Майкъл с незаслужени и обидни имена. С безредици и хаос няма да можем да предадем съобщението си, то ще бъде засенчено от поведението ни. Обиждайки ги, ние се принизяваме на тяхното ниво. Това само ще даде поводи за мръсни таблоидни клюки. Майкъл заслужава повече от това. Трябва да го почитаме, него и неговите послания за мир и състрадание, даже и изправени срещу противника. И двете страни могат мирно да съществуват и да оставят раздаването на справедливост за съдебната зала, така както е било и преди.

Моля ви, не обръщайте внимание на знаците, действията или думите им. Не им обръщайте внимание, игнорирайте ги напълно и не отвръщайте на думите им. Не влизайте в спорове и кавги с цел защита на Майкъл. Точно това искат. Нашият протест трябва да бъде тих и мирен. Не искаме да им обръщаме никакво внимание. Светът трябва да види светлината на Майкъл във всички вас.

Нашето послание би било много по- значимо, по-добро и достойно без обидни думи и хули. Уважението, което бихте показали ще каже много повече, то ще бъде почитано, а не критикувано. Поведението им на фона на едно тихо мълчаливо бдение ще изглежда даже и по-зле. Не биха воювали ако няма с кого. Не им давайте повод за война.

Не забелязвайте плакатите им. Нашите ще останат същите: Справедливост за Майкъл.Всички имаме обща мисия- Справеливост за Майкъл. Не бива да им отвръщаме, защото защитниците на Мъри не са на страната на справедливостта, а на противоположната, а справедливостта ще възтържествува.
    Това е нещо повече от демонстрация. Това ще остане в историята. Действията ви на този ден ще станат част от завета на Майкъл. Когато някога хората се върнат към този ден, искаме да си спомнят за Майкъл, не за Конрад Мъри. Последователите на Майкъл Джаксън не са луди фанатици, а кръстоносци за мир и любов. Това е Майкъл Джаксън, беше и винаги ще бъде. В това вярваше и за това се бореше. Ние сме неговият глас, ние го представляваме.

Мартин Лутър Кинг Младши е казал:”Езика на бунта е нечут. Всичко достойно се прави с хуманност. Значимостта се постига с усърдно съвършенство. Трябва да обичаме враговете си, иначе? Получава се верижна реакция на злото- омразата поражда омраза.”

Майкъл е любов и мир, не омраза!Трябва да се обединим около това послание и да го разпратим по света.
    Вие привлякохте вниманието на целия свят, вие сте съзнанието и вдъхновението. Вие влияете на посланията на Майкъл, които ще се предават от поколения на поколения. Трябва да сме заедно и да го почитаме. Можем да ги накараме да замълчат завинаги и да оставим посланието ни да говори вместо нас. Най-големия принос, който може да иматев неговия завет е да раздавате любовта му. Нашето тихо бдение и молитви ще бъдат видяни и почувствани от света. Нека Майкъл се гордее с вас!
    Благодаря ви! Бог да ви благослови!
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Female Gemini Брой мнения : 1038
    Местожителство : При ЛЮБОВТА...

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 13, 2010 11:14 am

lenitta написа:Тази тема много се дискутира днес...И аз си помислих за Томе, но коя година са се запознали? Ако имате желание да пусна превода на телефонните разговори?

Да, ако обичаш Новини - Page 5 787611
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 13, 2010 11:19 am

http://www.vbox7.com/play:e108ab06

Браян Оксман говори за Томе Томе, но незнам дали става ясно откога се познават с Майкъл.
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Чет Май 13, 2010 12:04 pm

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=42291868&blogId=534258549

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Новини - Page 5 Spacer

Greetings MJ Fans

Greetings MJ Fans....
    While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I
    couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles
    and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of
    him that could use a whole lot more.
    While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their
    very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his
    tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves
    more than what is there and I had an idea.......
    Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the
    Sunflower.
    They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he
    called them "The Happy Flower".
    When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them
    wherever he was.
    I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and
    that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and
    placed them near him.
    This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I
    thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and
    how we can solve it.
    I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with
    Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought
    just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and
    in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on
    either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much
    more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
    We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
    He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
    Lots of Love,
    ~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
    Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
    1712 South Glendale Avenue
    Glendale Calif, 91205

Новини - Page 5 145116
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Май 13, 2010 12:54 pm

O, знах за слънчогледа, но ЛМП. Започва да излиза от сянка. Време беше!
    Искате ли да изпратим? Той трябва да бъде обсипан от цветя !Crying or Very sad
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Разбира се, andeli! Трябва! Толкова тъжно ми стана като прочетох... Новини - Page 5 Icon_cry Защо сме толкова далече... Как да осъществим изпращането? Някой има ли познати, близки, които да са в САЩ, близо до ...
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Май 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Не виждаш ли адреса? Не е задължително да са живи, както казава и Лиса. Ако съберем пари и купим копринени или каквито има изкуствени, ефекта ще е същия. Нашите слънчогледи ще са там, за да близо до слънцето. Това поне можем да направим. Не виждам нищо сложно. Нищо!
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Не разбрах добре, не знам английски толкова добре. Явно погрешно съм разбрала...много голяма грешка... Аз си представям живи цветя...
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Чет Май 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Всъщност оказа се, че изкуствени не приемат. Не знам защо Лиса не е запозната с това изискване? Единственият вариянт, който остаава е да се поръчат онлайн. Едно момиче разказа, че когато са били там са поръчали цветята и хората от магазина са предложили да им ги закарат до Форест Лоун, защото те са били без кола. Когато момичетата са пристигнали са им са се обадили и те са докарали цветята. И за да не е офф топик ще поместя целият й пост в "Размисли и страсти".
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Чет Май 13, 2010 3:04 pm

И все пак мисля в правилната посока, независимо че не разбирам добре казаното в оригинал. Точно това си мислех и усетих като четох, че цветята за Майкъл трябва да са живи...Изкуствени въобще не се връзват и не са подходящи...И е добре, че не приемат такива.
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Май 14, 2010 9:18 am

Katherine Jackson Wants Autopsy Images Kept Private

MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has been left devastated by the prospect of the media publishing a series of graphic photos taken during the King of Pop's autopsy.
    Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are in possession of the images, which were detailed in the coroner's report of the singer's death.
    But the Jackson family matriarch fears the photos will fall into the wrong hands and end up on the internet and splashed across publications around the world.
    A source tells the National Enquirer, "There are genuine fears the pictures could be leaked or that computer hackers could get to them - and the LAPD and District Attorney's office are taking extreme preventive measures to keep them secure."
    Katherine Jackson wants the pictures kept under wraps - because the publication of the gruesome shots will be disrespectful to the Thriller superstar's memory and have a negative impact on his three young kids.
    The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.
    "Katherine said she hopes and prays that decency will prevail and no one will ever see these photographs."
    Jackson died last June (09) after suffering a cardiac arrest following a dose of powerful drug Propofol. His personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is set to stand trial on a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the dose that killed the singer. He has pleaded not guilty.
    13 May 2010 16:23

Катрин се опасява, че снимките на Майкъл от аутопсията може да попаднат в неподходящи ръце и да бъдат публикувани в нета, списания...Сега са на разположение на LAPD и Окръжния прокурор на Лос Анджелис, но тя се опасява от пропуски в сигурността или хакерски атаки...
    Направо изтръпнах като го прочетох. Дано никога не се случи това...

Последната промяна е направена от L.O.V.E. MJ на Пет Май 14, 2010 2:56 pm; мнението е било променяно общо 3 пъти
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пет Май 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Michael Jackson in Sunflower Heaven

Originally posted May 14th 2010 12:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lisa Marie Presley's prayers have been answered -- TMZ has learned a flower company is about to deliver a field's worth of sunflowers to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale, CA.

Новини - Page 5 0513-michael-jackson-sunflowers-tmz-getty-ex

Jason Levin from sunflowerguy.com tells TMZ he's shipping several thousand sunflowers -- which were Michael's favorite -- to his mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery today.

Levin's donation follows Lisa Marie's MySpace posting Wednesday, complaining that Michael deserves more than the few bouquets, candles and gifts that currently surround his tomb.

Ask and you shall receive ... sunflowers.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/13/michael-jackson-sunflowers-forest-lawn-lisa-marie-presley/#ixzz0ntjGBelU
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Съб Май 15, 2010 12:21 am

Michael Jackson -- Here Come the Sunflowers

Originally posted May 14th 2010 10:14 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

An impressive pile of sunflowers was just delivered to Michael Jackson's burial site in Glendale -- all thanks to Lisa Marie Presley's plea ... and a very generous donation.The flowers -- which Lisa said were Michael's favorite -- were just dropped off outside of the singer's mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery by the people from sunflowerguy.com.

We're told there are now around 1,500 sunflowers at the site ... which should be enough to get MJ through the weekend.
    for all time
    for all time

Писане by for all time Съб Май 15, 2010 9:46 am

Новини - Page 5 Flmjsunflowers1Новини - Page 5 Flmjsunflowers2Новини - Page 5 Flmjsunflowers4Новини - Page 5 Flmjsunflowers3
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Съб Май 15, 2010 11:05 am

Знам, че не е тук мястото да разсъждавам "на глас", но не мога да не го изрека - тези красиви слънчогледи там отвън ли ще останат... Няма ли да ги внесат вътре... Дано, дано да ги сложат до Него... Новини - Page 5 288628
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Съб Май 15, 2010 11:48 am

Наистина е извън темата, но ще ти отговоря тук. Момичетата, които са на снимките обясниха, че това са цветята, които виждаш да доставят на видеото от репортажа на TMZ. Понеже са били все още там и на улицата, те са ги преместили пред вратата. Дошъл е човек, който работи там и им е казал да спрат да слегат, защото блокират вратата, а както виждате тя не е блокирана. Мисля, че при Майкъл внасят цветя поръчани само на тях.
    andeli
    andeli
    Админ/Създател
    Админ/Създател

Писане by andeli Съб Май 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Relative: Hacker Got Michael Jackson Kid Videos

YouTube videos of Michael Jackson's children Paris and Blanket and their cousins were accessed by a hacker and the matter is under "legal investigation," a family member tells PEOPLE.

Alejandra Jackson, the ex-wife of Jermaine Jackson and mother of Jermajesty, Jaafar, Donte, Genevieve and Randy, Jr., says she was dismayed when the videos, which also show her children, hit the Internet.

"The recent release of personal videos of my children and the other grandchildren has been a terrible invasion of our family privacy," she says. "My home computer was hacked into by an unknown source and this is currently under legal investigation."

Alejandra's family lives at the Jackson family estate in Encino, Calif., with Michael's children and family matriarch Katherine. The videos, released anonymously over the past few months – most recently on Thursday – at times show the Jackson cousins at seemingly violent play, something Alejandra disputes.

"The people who have unlawfully released this material are trying to portray my kids as bad children," she says. "They are not. In these videos, they are simply playing and pretending, like all kids do. My children and I feel horrible about this and sincerely hope the hackers will be stopped."

June 25 will mark the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20369742,00.html
    L.O.V.E. MJ
    L.O.V.E. MJ

Писане by L.O.V.E. MJ Пон Май 17, 2010 1:18 am

Sponsored content

Писане by Sponsored content